• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To all unknown soldiers - German song on Stalingrad

I'm pretty sure the guys who actually fought in Stalingrad would hang their heads in shame had they heard this ****.

Please stop posting neo-nazi rightwing music just because you think it's an "honor" to the soldiers who died.

Might it have occurred to you that the OP did not know this band was a right-wing band?
I did not at first, and the contents of the song dont hint much at the band being so either.
The lyrics are not at all 'heil hitlery' imho.

Upvote 0
Might it have occurred to you that the OP did not know this band was a right-wing band?
I did not at first, and the contents of the song dont hint much at the band being so either.

exactly this

nice sad song - great video. why so serious

Upvote 0

Nordic name, video with only German soldiers, font is that "Prussian" one, Hitler speaks - pretty much a dead giveaway I'd say :p

Odin told me to tell he does not approve his horse's name being used by these guys by the way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nordic name, video with only German soldiers, font is that "Prussian" one, Hitler speaks - pretty much a dead giveaway I'd say :p

Odin told me to tell he does not approve his horse's name being used by these guys by the way.

True enough but i at first did not make that link.
What i was saying is that the OP is not neccesarily promoting nazism by posting that video as his intentions could have been (and now seem to be) pure.
And this song in particular does not yell nazi propaganda to me either to be honest.
Poor choice of band true enough but not something to beat him up over.

Upvote 0
todays songs about WW2 are disrespectfull. Like those metal songs manowar and such..
"Hey lets take the deaths about million of soldiers and make a ****ty song about it and make money"

If you guys want some epic music, listen to the authenthic marches of the common soldiers
Some glorious russian songs=
soviet march song Polyushko Polye - YouTube
"When the Soldiers are singing" (vocal) - Soviet Russian Military Song - YouTube
The Holy War -The Sacred war (HQ sound) - YouTube
Katyusha - Катюша - YouTube
And epic russian songs
Erika...Deutsche Wehrmacht in Farbe - YouTube
Ich hatt einen Kameraden - YouTube
O du schöner Westerwald -Full color- ヴェスターバルトの

Upvote 0
By end of october 6th Army captured almost everything in the City with only 2 pockets of Soviet resistance remaining. But this was the beginning of the end. Soviet army was already planning the offensive.

Sleipnir - Unbekannter Soldat (Stalingrad) - YouTube

Beautiful video! Beautiful song my friend, great soldiers. They will never be forgotten and their sacrifices were not in vain.

Another Beautiful song : Marschiert in Feindesland

"SS marches in the enemy's land
And sings the Devil's song
A rifleman stands at the Volga's shores
And silently he hums along
Up or down we whistle,
And the whole world may
Curse or hail us
Whatever it please it to do

Wherever we are, let's go forward
And the devil laughs like this:
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!