• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Till My Last Bullet [TMLB]

Xdijas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 27, 2011
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that i am recruiting members for a killing floor team. We will be playing regular maps, custom maps, and just having fun in general. I'm not looking for any old gamer, if i was then i would have a full team already.

Basically what i am looking for in my team is nice guys who like to have a good time and create a fun atmosphere. If you take gaming too seriously please leave now. We are more then just a killing floor team, we are all friends and like to hang out in general.

Requirements for you to join is you must be able to communicate verbally (or plan on getting a mic) and thats about it. If you want to join my team do not expect me to care whether or not you are the best killing floor player out there because frankly i don't care :cool:

A few tips to those who are considering to join is that our timezone is eastern, so hopefully your time zone will fit in. We don't care what level you are welcome to the team, and lastly try to write why you would like to join my team and how you would impact it in a positive manner.

Thank you all for taking time to read this is

Xdijas