• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Till My Eyes Bleed - new server in Qld, Australia

Hello,
Just thought I'd advertise that a new server is now available which I hope will benefit Australian and New Zealand players who don't have much choice in community hosted servers.

Details:
Till My Eyes Bleed
IP: 203.144.31.31
Game Difficulty: Suicidal
Game Length: Long
Friendly Fire (Australian first?): 10% (for now)

Current Map Cycle:
KF-DreamhouseBeta2
KF-Archives
KF-AspenManorFinal
KF-Biohazard-XTX
KF-Brewery
KF-CarryOnUp
KF-Chthon
KF-CornerMarket_v3
KF-FacilityV1
KF-FilthsCross-v5
KF-Harbour
KF-Hospitalhorrors
KF-OrmanManor
KF-Refugev2
KF-Sewers
KF-TheDarkestRoads
KF-TrailOfTheWoodsFinal

If any of those maps are not the latest version released by their respective authors then let me know! Currently I am only aware that Refugev3 is on its way and 'remastered' Biohazard is in beta.

Everyone is of course welcome however only semi-pro+ players will likely enjoy this server because the maps are tough and the friendly fire will make it tougher, especially if I BAM it up a notch!

Last edited:
due to lack of interest among the [Hard] level community, and the good choice in community map servers on [Hard] already, I've moved this server to suicidal. I think the higher calibre of players there may grow to appreciate the FF and map variety. There isn't a lot of interest in [Suicidal] in oz servers, but I'm hoping there will be at least some like minded players out there who feel the mainstream maps and tactics are becoming stagnant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0