• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Till My Eyes Bleed - new server in Qld, Australia

driftwood

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 9, 2009
Gold Coast, Qld, Australia
Hello,
Just thought I'd advertise that a new server is now available which I hope will benefit Australian and New Zealand players who don't have much choice in community hosted servers.

Details:
Till My Eyes Bleed
IP: 203.144.31.31
Game Difficulty: Suicidal
Game Length: Long
Friendly Fire (Australian first?): 10% (for now)

Current Map Cycle:
KF-DreamhouseBeta2
KF-Archives
KF-AspenManorFinal
KF-Biohazard-XTX
KF-Brewery
KF-CarryOnUp
KF-Chthon
KF-CornerMarket_v3
KF-FacilityV1
KF-FilthsCross-v5
KF-Harbour
KF-Hospitalhorrors
KF-OrmanManor
KF-Refugev2
KF-Sewers
KF-TheDarkestRoads
KF-TrailOfTheWoodsFinal

If any of those maps are not the latest version released by their respective authors then let me know! Currently I am only aware that Refugev3 is on its way and 'remastered' Biohazard is in beta.

Everyone is of course welcome however only semi-pro+ players will likely enjoy this server because the maps are tough and the friendly fire will make it tougher, especially if I BAM it up a notch!

Last edited:

driftwood

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 9, 2009
Gold Coast, Qld, Australia
due to lack of interest among the [Hard] level community, and the good choice in community map servers on [Hard] already, I've moved this server to suicidal. I think the higher calibre of players there may grow to appreciate the FF and map variety. There isn't a lot of interest in [Suicidal] in oz servers, but I'm hoping there will be at least some like minded players out there who feel the mainstream maps and tactics are becoming stagnant.

Last edited: