• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tier 4 weapons thread

I wonder if that future weapons show knows that they bring such crazy ideas into gaming forums...

On tier 4.... When would it end? Tier 5 next? You can't just increase HP and damage you have to fill a niche. Honestly, aside from a bolt action ( more ammo than xbow but no where near as powerful or heavy) the game is complete.

Upvote 0
What else do we need other than bigger and stronger weapons for this type of game? Btw that shovel really has the potential to outshine all the other melee weapons.

yeh it does; you can dig a hole and watch zeds fall in as you laugh while they try to get back up and out XD.

but to a serious point; and semi automatic sniper rifle??

please...what a bunch of crap that'll be.
i doubt (even if it was made in 3d) it would make it to the mutator list lol.

l8s

Upvote 0
yeh it does; you can dig a hole and watch zeds fall in as you laugh while they try to get back up and out XD.

but to a serious point; and semi automatic sniper rifle??

please...what a bunch of crap that'll be.
i doubt (even if it was made in 3d) it would make it to the mutator list lol.

l8s
I do hope a high power bolt action sniper in than a semi automatic sniper.

Upvote 0
Hi there
Maybe im wrong , maybe someone else just said it and i aint noticed but ...dont u think that If the devs introduces more Big-weapons-with-enough-power-to-kill-everything-on-sight-in-just-1-shot , then they Should add too More Specimens-Bigass-like-tanks-ables-to-resist-and-deal-with-those-Godly-weapons? ; I mean do u really find Funny to kill specimens Without Any Real challenge ? Do u enjoy killing Large files of zeds In Just 1 ( oi 1 !) shot?
Just my opinnion wich is less than 0.10 cents.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You want EVEN STRONGER weapons?
DD:

Also lol shovel

LOL - indeed.

Stronger weapons? No.

Multi-purpose weaponary? Yes.

That means, weapons that are better in something else but worse in another. Like bullpup has better sight, larger mag, less recoil and faster reload than AK, but AK is more powerful.

Weapons with different attachements (nade launchers, different sights, larger mags) are also a good option, rather than just making bigger and more powerful weapons ><

Upvote 0
Jesus Christ if I hear Machowicz whisper a bunch of bull**** about how <weapon from MW2> is superior to <weapons that have been used for decades without issue> I'll slam my genitals in a bank vault door just to take my mind off how awful the Discovery Channel has gotten and how easily people on the internet gobble it up.

ANYWAY, no we do NOT need more powerful weapons thank you very much, the existing T3 weapons are strong enough as-is.

Upvote 0
For me, the only weapon missing here is the M-60 or M-249. It should be added and each perk could have a special skill:

Commando: 5% less recoil with m-249
Sharpshooter: 5% extra headshot damage with m-249
Support: 5% longer magazine
Berserk: 5% extra speed when running when m-249
Firebug: 5% chance of shooting a firefly (bullet that sets enemy on fire)

some of these sound bad, should be improved, but it

Upvote 0
For me, the only weapon missing here is the M-60 or M-249. It should be added and each perk could have a special skill:

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
What are you, high or something?
Sharpshooter, Berserker and Firebug should not get bonus.

Hell, a beltfed machine gun shouldn't be added to begin with.

SWEET, a powerful weapon that barely requires reloading (a critical gameplay element in KF) that encourages players to mindlessly spam bullets!

Not like we have enough of that already!

Upvote 0