• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Thruth Quest DLC:Mission sonar or later bug

Mizuhashi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 27, 2021
I experienced a huge game breaking bug in my game that doesn´t let me progress to the rest of the dlc story.

When i killed Terranova in the plover island complex, after that you have return back to sapphire bay and the mission sonar or later starts.
At the point where a sonar tower should be there no sonar tower to destroy only the mission sign hangs in the air.

I´m on Xbox S Series.
i deleted my saves nothing worked.
i did a new save 9 hour fast playtrough and stucked again with no sonar tower to destroy
i loaded the game on my old Xbox one with the last save file, no sonar tower for me only the mission sign.

Maybe other players experienced this too, or did i missed something in plover island?

Eu experimentei um enorme bug de quebra de jogo no meu jogo que não me permite avançar para o resto da história dlc.

Quando eu matei Terranova no complexo da ilha tarambola, você terá que voltar para a baía de safira e o sonar da missão ou mais tarde será iniciado.
No ponto onde deveria haver uma torre de sonar, nenhuma torre de sonar para destruir, apenas o sinal de missão está suspenso no ar.

Estou no Xbox S Series.
Eu apaguei meus salvos, nada funcionou.
Eu fiz um novo playtrough rápido save 9 horas e preso novamente sem torre de sonar para destruir
Carreguei o jogo no meu Xbox antigo com o último arquivo salvo, sem torre de sonar para mim, apenas o sinal de missão.

Talvez outros jogadores também tenham experimentado isso, ou eu perdi algo na ilha da tarambola?
A mesma coisa acontece comigo

Upvote 0