• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

Done,
uvrender-10.jpg

Reactions: EricFong
Upvote 0
Would be cool if someone programmed it so you would use the double mag reload until both are empty. Then after you used two mags, you would put the mag away like a normal gun then pull out a fresh supply.
I KNOW RIGHT!, I'd animate it like that but then I'd have to see if YoYo can code it but I also wanted random animations for each weapon, like a faster reload during action e.g. you fire all 30 shots within 10 to 15 seconds it has a new faster reload & there should be more delays sometimes & stuff like that, I wouldn't mind making a new hud where you either have a pic of a mag it's self with the bullets dissapearing or no sight of ammo what-so ever, it'd also be good to have a couple backup mags or bullets so you pull out teh mag & fill it up by hand :D :IS2:

Upvote 0
Whose Mac-11 is that? Sousa?

icon1.gif

I got it from FPSBanana, free download do what you want with it is what the readme said, Sousa's one was broken in Maya :IS2:

breaching shotgun?
for breaking doors? :O

it looks to Me like either a Remington 870 or an M3 but what would the use of a breaching shotgun be in KF? breaking weilded doors, I guess it'd be okay to break open doors to rooms you weilded yurself shut in but idk? :IS2:

Upvote 0