• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Thread of modeling and stuff.

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
Little off topic being as this thread has mainly been weapons but here are some pics of a Gibson SG, that I modelled when I first started learning 3DS Max, around 5 years ago:

Last edited:
Reactions: YoYoBatty

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
The textures are all solid colors with reflection effect added and the body was made using the built in wood grain generator.

The pickup selector text was made using the default text tool and the Gibson logo, I just used the line tool around a pic of the logo and turned it into a mesh.

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
lol, i didnt even know there was a text tool, course, i havent needed it yet...

just in case you ever need it.

Not sure whether the 2011 version has the grain tool though, haven't looked through the Material Editor thoroughly yet as it seems quite different to previous versions

ro_sauce

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 26, 2007
bwhgaming.com
yeah i was gonna say looks like 38special (from the wadcutter rounds) you could make the barrel shorter and have it be a "detective special", if you want.