• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This why politics is not allowed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had a heavily modded discussion sub-forum we could talk politics and religion and all that other dirty stuff.

Tried that here a long time ago...total bust that needed far too much time watching and micromanagement 24/7 and still degenerated into flaming and ignorant idiots. For every 2 or 3 guys discussing things maturely, you got 20 morons. Took up far too much of the mods/devs time away from the rest of the board/duties and just wasnt worth it.

Theres a reason they ended up banning politics... its simply easier and ends up with way less bans/punishments.

Upvote 0
Wait till you get called both "a liberal commie" and a "nazi facist pig" in the same day.

Somehow ive managed to have that happen :D A liberal facist nazi communist....hoo-kay then!

I still haven't been shown the difference between a fascist and a communist. Both systems are totatlitarian, and value the people as a group over the people as individuals.

I'd be happy to have someone show me what the difference is, but looking at history, I don't see a difference, TBH.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.