• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

'This version of RO:Ostfront is incompatible with the server you are connecting to.'

Viscid

Mar 16, 2006
I have yet to find a solution for this problem. Searched everywhere yet nothing works.

I've done the logout/login/exit steam thing, doesn't work.
I've deleted my clientregistry.blob, doesn't work.
I've DELETED RED ORCHESTRA and REDOWNLOADED IT, doesn't work.

Rarely (very rarely) I can get into a server, but most of the time I cannot.

Are there any solutions out there anyone has found?

Come on guys, this is killing me. I just wanna play this game, not stare that this retarded error message.

Log: Browse: 209.160.64.201/Index.rom?Name=Viscid?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=G_Heer1?team=1
Log: Allocating 16384 byte dynamic index buffer.
Log: FailCode STEAMAUTH
Debug: Connect Failure: STEAMAUTH[] (209.160.64.201/RO-Arad?Name=Viscid?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=G_Heer1?team=1?VAC=1?GAME=ROEngine.ROTeamGame)
ScriptLog: ROUT2k4Browser_ServerListPageFavorites Destroying ServerQueryClient 'ServerQueryClient'

Upvote 0
Cappo said:
I have the same problem , and the worst this is that I put server (not on one's computer) and I can not on him enter

yoda.jpg

Upvote 0
Viscid said:
OH THANK YOU BORAT FOR YOUR INSIGHTFUL INPUT, NO WE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT, NO I DID NOT SAY THAT'S THE FIRST THING I DID IN THE ORIGINAL POST. CLEARLY YOU ARE A GENIUS.

Listen here ***hole....

I am trying to offer some help. In your top post you said you did "the login/logout thing"....

WTF does that mean?? If all you can post is the above garbage (in CAPS) then please remove your head from where it is now,

Upvote 0
Viscid said:
OH THANK YOU BORAT FOR YOUR INSIGHTFUL INPUT, NO WE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT, NO I DID NOT SAY THAT'S THE FIRST THING I DID IN THE ORIGINAL POST. CLEARLY YOU ARE A GENIUS.

Wow, clearly you don't want any help so I strongly insist anyone on these forums not to give this kind, thankful person any information at all. He can clearly handle it all by himself.

Moron. - _-

Oh, and just for your information, Borat was having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM (yes, you can use caps sometimes) as you were, and he was trying to be helpful by telling you how he fixed it. Perhaps someone will help you when you reach the age of 12 in about ten years.

Upvote 0
Since Borat was having the same problem perhaps he could enlighten me on how to fix it.
I have been try a few things my self plus the above mentioned tricks but none of them work.
It does seem however that when I play a couple of rounds of "practice" i have a much better chance of connecting.

RedStorm said:
Wow, clearly you don't want any help so I strongly insist anyone on these forums not to give this kind, thankful person any information at all. He can clearly handle it all by himself.

Moron. - _-

Oh, and just for your information, Borat was having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM (yes, you can use caps sometimes) as you were, and he was trying to be helpful by telling you how he fixed it. Perhaps someone will help you when you reach the age of 12 in about ten years.

Upvote 0