• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This Month In Games (March2023)!

Like a Dragon: Ishin recently released for the first time in the west, they remade it using UE4, it was previously available only in Japan in 2014 and only on Consoles. Then there Resident Evil 4 Remake made by RE2 Remake team coming out at the end of this month. That is very exciting to see how approach for the same game changed over the years and what has improved since 2005 or what is removed/added to enhance the experience.

Upvote 0
Like a Dragon: Ishin recently released for the first time in the west, they remade it using UE4, it was previously available only in Japan in 2014 and only on Consoles. Then there Resident Evil 4 Remake made by RE2 Remake team coming out at the end of this month. That is very exciting to see how approach for the same game changed over the years and what has improved since 2005 or what is removed/added to enhance the experience.
I had forgotten about Like A Dragon!

• Wow
Reactions: NorthDumpling
Upvote 0
Yes! Super excited to play RE4 again. I remember borrowing my brother's gamecube to play it. They haven't disappointed me so far with the remakes, so hopefully this one is good too.

• Love
Reactions: NorthDumpling
Upvote 0