• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] This fuggin' ping.

First day of owning this game, literally after the install I joined a few servers throughout the night and wasted a good 3 hours playing it, not to many problems the sound kept cutting out and that's about it, oh and keep in mind the internet I'm using at my Barracks (UKarmy) isn't amazing, now on to the crux of the matter,...

This FUGGIN' ping.

Arma2 my bring peaks from 69 - 120 depending on the time of day,
Brink 56 - 130,
Arma armed assault 80 - 126,
Arma OP arrowhead, 100 - 120,
Space marine, 90-200 (ouch)
Dead island 60 - 170

but this game,... wow... this game just rips the arse,.. it will go from anything between 90 - 1,776, There will be a steady increase in time played to the amount of ping gained, It seems for every 4 minutes my ping will rise by about 10 - 15, the thing is once this game has maxed to the ultimate ping of 1,776 (highest i've noted) it will stay there for the remainder of the day, However starting up any of the other games I have my ping stays at a mellow 60-150

There's no downloads going on, my other games (All 50 of them) usually have a ping between 60-140 (Tried and tested over countless hours of gaming in the evenings).

Any one else getting this at all? It's not just me, a friend of mine at home is reporting the same problem, and has all but lost faith and written for a re-fund.

I like this game, the most fun I've had online in a long time.

TL:DR - Ping is fuggin insane, TWI hurry up with at least an acknowledgement of a coming patch.