• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Things to do while we wait for KF2

MultiSlayer

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
In this thread, we will come up with ideas for things to tide us over until KF2 arrives, and also list the things we've already been doing to keep us occupied. I made this thread to help us not completely lose our minds in the wait for the new video. So what have you guys been doing or plan to do? (besides the obvious "playing KF1" lol)

For me, I've been really into Gears of War 3 on my Xbox lately. Especially the multiplayer, it's really competitive and sweaty, good fun. :) Gears is also super gory as well, probably won't be as gory as KF2 though. And as for non-gaming stuff, I've been watching a lot of anime. High School of the Dead is one that I really enjoyed (yeah, I totally watched it for the "plot"). ;)

And as for ideas on what to do next, I heard that the old school 2007 style Runescape is officially back. I have some serious nostalgia for this game, it's probably one of the strongest nostalgia pulses in my brain. So I plan to be re-living the grade 5 and grade 6 days soon.

Alright guys now it's your turn, what you all been doing/plan to do?