• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Zed Specimen list

lol..
i have aproblem with this "super awesome chars pack " xD
all those skins :
ustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.MechaCarnivore
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.TorqueBloody
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.SubZero
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.ES
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BlackTemplar
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.CatherineBlack
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Harley
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.RepublicCommando
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Leon
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Jill
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZFan
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.IronMan
aren't working for me.. O_O
they appear in the char list.. and they are selectable.. but they have no image the "3d" one like others.. xD
and when i play.... i cant see them.
tried adding them to serverpackages but they just give me "errors" O_O
and help?

Upvote 0
lol..
i have aproblem with this "super awesome chars pack " xD
all those skins :
ustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.MechaCarnivore
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.TorqueBloody
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.SubZero
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.ES
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BlackTemplar
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.CatherineBlack
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Harley
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.RepublicCommando
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Leon
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Jill
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZFan
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.IronMan
aren't working for me.. O_O
they appear in the char list.. and they are selectable.. but they have no image the "3d" one like others.. xD
and when i play.... i cant see them.
tried adding them to serverpackages but they just give me "errors" O_O
and help?
You tried adding BZCharactersMod to the KF ini?

Upvote 0
yea i did.. and still
Edit: i forgot to add some of the animation files.. somehow they weren't there XD
Although i still remember that i did puted all the files there..
the proof is all the other files the "sounds, staticmeshes, system..etc" were there.. so is some of the "animtation files" xD
Thanks for helping me :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yea i did.. and still
Edit: i forgot to add some of the animation files.. somehow they weren't there XD
Although i still remember that i did puted all the files there..
the proof is all the other files the "sounds, staticmeshes, system..etc" were there.. so is some of the "animtation files" xD
Thanks for helping me :p

There's error in folder name "Animation" when extracting. It should be "Animations"

Upvote 0
Sub-Zero works for me >.>

I also bother to make a skin (a really bullcrappy one for my standers...i could do better)
2n20kqs.jpg

I well make better skins soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sub-Zero works for me >.>

I also bother to make a skin (a really bullcrappy one for my standers...i could do better)
2n20kqs.jpg

I well make better skins soon.

Please tell me your going to release her as a skin for something, perhaps for Ash. Also, why does she have a picture of the Heavy from tf2?

EDIT: Also, theres a few of the skins that have updated links for them. Its from the guy who made the original skins mod thread. The ones that I remeber being fixed were the snow camo one and that Umbrella one. Besides that, Im not sure which others were fixed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Please tell me your going to release her as a skin for something, perhaps for Ash. Also, why does she have a picture of the Heavy from tf2?

EDIT: Also, theres a few of the skins that have updated links for them. Its from the guy who made the original skins mod thread. The ones that I remeber being fixed were the snow camo one and that Umbrella one. Besides that, Im not sure which others were fixed.
Harley is downloadable (Check skin post) i dont know how to change characters like Half-Dead does, so she is just a skin for the Character pack.
She has Heavy for the lulz.

I already had the Snow Camo on the list already.
And i do see he re-up'ed some so yeah i well update the OP and add another character pack (If my damn WiFi would let me)

Upvote 0

Harley is downloadable (Check skin post) i dont know how to change characters like Half-Dead does, so she is just a skin for the Character pack.
She has Heavy for the lulz.

I already had the Snow Camo on the list already.
And i do see he re-up'ed some so yeah i well update the OP and add another character pack (If my damn WiFi would let me)

BZCharactersMod.BZClot no work
Please check:(

Upvote 0