• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Zed Specimen list

DMN666

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Thank you NikC- for taking the time to fix this thread up!

N.B. Due to TWI changing the normal zed codes, any zed mutator which extends of the normal zeds will no longer work. To make the visible again you will need to install Custom Spawn Fix.

I want to be a nice person and have a list of all the Zeds available.

Official and Unused

Spoiler!

Whitelisted

Spoiler!

The Rest

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: Left 4 Dinner

Non-Released

Abandoned or canceled projects.
Spoiler!

Skins

Client-side reskins.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Simone Kole
Available to the all girls server Quarantine.
Spoiler!

Yeah Jericho :D
Clive Barker ROCKS :)

Would love to see Frank Delgado :cool:

Jerichodelgado.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol dont take it personally, its a joke |D
I thought you just didnt finish it yet.

Also can a admin change the Thread title to "The Zed Specimen/Player Model list" IDK how to do it myself.
Oh none taken, I litrally posted that thread with it already finished but somehow the link never saved when I added it. I know I did for sure cause I file on my site specially for TWI. I just never expected that at all and laughed my head off when I saw that lol.

Upvote 0
looks neat. Nice to a thread with all these posts, neatly organized, and with current links that work. If only there was a way to get the ones from the stickied thread, because theres a few that I really liked, but teir links are broken. Also, Ill post it here, but you should add the one where the guy who dressed up as a golden skeleton, has a skin that makes his glowsticks actually glow. Its ony gamebanana, but some people are afraid of that site I think =/

Upvote 0
looks neat. Nice to a thread with all these posts, neatly organized, and with current links that work. If only there was a way to get the ones from the stickied thread, because theres a few that I really liked, but teir links are broken. Also, Ill post it here, but you should add the one where the guy who dressed up as a golden skeleton, has a skin that makes his glowsticks actually glow. Its ony gamebanana, but some people are afraid of that site I think =/
Which ones from the stickied threads do you want? You can PM me them and i well add them or post a long *** post here.
I thought Mike Nobel's glow sticks already glowed! Lol i seen it but i thought the game update Mike with that model XD
*adds Mike*

I'll see if I can clean some stuff up here. Might make another download account to host links and weed through the dead links in sticky threads.
Oh noez clean?! What did i put that needs to be "cleaned"

Upvote 0
Well, heres the link thread. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42074
Its way to long to quote the whole thing, but it has TONS of skins for people and things. But a lot of the links are dead, are for mega uploads, or were on gamebanana but then got removed because of some copyright thing. I know I liked the shotgun and LAR skins, but their both gone, and havent seen anything since. Feel free to surf through them and find the ones that work, and add them here. As for the ones that dont work, perhaps add another section that lists their names, that way someone might be able to find them and re-upload.

Heres the mike noble one i was talking about :)

B) Mike Noble
-Remodelled Skin-

2. Working Glowsticks
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lols i already added all of them XD (Working links only) I just saw your post.

lol ok. But yeah, that was the mike noble I was refering to. IMO, its not bad to have because on dark maps like bedlam and subrbia, it can be useful to spotting someone, assuming you dont look up high enough to see their name. When I go home, Ill see if I can message the people on gamebanana that have the skins that were removed. If I get lucky and they reupload it, say mediafire, then Ill be sure to send you a PM with the links and stuff :)

Upvote 0
Good work mate. Just so you know, the link for Simone Kole is missing.
Yeah i know
"Available to the all girls server Quarantine."
Unless i can go look it up like i did with those in the PM i sent you :3

lol ok. But yeah, that was the mike noble I was refering to. IMO, its not bad to have because on dark maps like bedlam and subrbia, it can be useful to spotting someone, assuming you dont look up high enough to see their name. When I go home, Ill see if I can message the people on gamebanana that have the skins that were removed. If I get lucky and they reupload it, say mediafire, then Ill be sure to send you a PM with the links and stuff :)
Alright then, good luck.

Clean as in repair all the dead links and organize everything, not infracting you :p
Oh you mean cleaning up threads...i would really like that...i want Astronaut Lee-Baron & Harry Enfield (I know he's a DLC now but thats not the point)

Also rename my thread Mr.Ridley >.>

Last edited:
Upvote 0