• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Zed Specimen list

I already tried because I was curious also. Got missing files, "KF_MaleVoiceThree" and "BarZombiesTex".

Lol im terrible
1) Did serverperks update?
2) i think he's right about the u file
The way I found out and how Marco has explained, all characters must be put in it's OWN package named "$CharacterNickname$Mod.u". The file inside must be named after the characters name, the one with the character information.

Here's the snippet from the PlayerRecordClass.uc:
Code:
/* 
PLAYERRECORDCLASS
Use PlayerRecordClass to push down player skins and meshes from the server.
For example, if the Reaper clan was running a server, and had their own clan skin, in ReaperSkin.utx, here's what they'd need to do:
Create a new ReaperMod.u file, with the class Reaper in it.  The package name must be the class name with "mod" appended.  Reaper is a subclass of PlayerRecordClass, with
all the default properties set appropriately to setup up the character. Clan members will have to edit their user.ini file,
to change their character in the [DefaultPlayer] section, or have a .upl file with the same character definition.
The server will need to have both ReaperSkin and ReaperMod in its serverpackages.
*/
This is the same engine and will be treated pretty much the same as this is this is how my custom character enabler works.

Upvote 0
I got it to decompile and I'm separating all the files to there own NameMod file and sorting through all the Animation/Texture files. All in all, it was a pain in the f'ing arse.

Also like to note that after separating them, all the Skins works. Packing it all together made a few of those Skin not usable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got it to decompile and I'm separating all the files to there own NameMod file and sorting through all the Animation/Texture files. All in all, it was a pain in the f'ing arse.

Also like to note that after separating them, all the Skins works. Packing it all together made a few of those Skin not usable.
That well be just as good to (Just in case someone dosnt like a certain character) can 1 of you teach me on how to do this? As far as i know, i only know how to make a simple .upl file. (i know that upl's in Serverperks duplicate's characters in the CSS)
I would also like to separate specimens from packs.

Upvote 0
That well be just as good to (Just in case someone dosnt like a certain character) can 1 of you teach me on how to do this? As far as i know, i only know how to make a simple .upl file. (i know that upl's in Serverperks duplicate's characters in the CSS)
I would also like to separate specimens from packs.
Depends on the time I am given as I still want to get a few projects sorted out of my own.

Here's a teaser of one:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Super Special Awesome Character pack!
So many kewl and awesome characters!
Spoiler!

CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Scrake
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZHazmat
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZHooligan
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZPrisoner
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZFoundryWorker
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZClot
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZSoldier
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Ivan_Lebovski
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Torque
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Torquebloody
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.USMC
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Isaac_Clarke
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Spetsnaz_Commando
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Spetsnaz_Medic
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Spetsnaz_Firebug
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.MechaCarnivore
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.TorqueBloody
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.SubZero
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.ES
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BlackTemplar
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.CatherineBlack
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Harley
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BobaFett
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.RepublicCommando
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Leon
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.Jill
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.BZFan
CustomCharacters=BZCharactersMod.IronMan

Did we gave you permission for uploading this to public access? Nope. Delete links for our stuff, don't be a thief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Woah wait a minute, did I give permission to give this out? You didn't ask me and that is MY files...Take the link down as there is some bits that are personal and not publicly downloadable (not mine).
Oh yeah sure then, that goes for both of you.
But Flux, these where already out there in the open, i randomly came across them on YT.
Can i still have the pics up?

@Hicks-D : I hope you didnt pay for those characters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wait a second, so this BZ skinpack was released without permission? Damn I just struggled with someone on yt calling me "the thief" in comment at my video showing some of them in action and I wrote him that when it shouldn't be released to the world and stay private-use only then I'd gladly erase it from server, so where we stand here? BTW you should react a "little" quicker next time preventing situations when normal "custom server" admins are called thieves and "f****** noobz" ;/

Upvote 0
Wait a second, so this BZ skinpack was released without permission?
That's right. Skinpack was made exclusively for Bar Zombies server. Please, remove our skins from your server.
BTW you should react a "little" quicker next time preventing situations when normal "custom server" admins are called thieves and "f****** noobz" ;/
Yeah... we'll try.

Upvote 0
That's right. Skinpack was made exclusively for Bar Zombies server. Please, remove our skins from your server.
OK I understand private property so I'm deleting them from the server... as goes for video because now it's obsolete :(
Anyway no (more) harm done, if only that would be a lesson for the future and I hope to be never again called the way I was for those misunderstandings.
Yeah... we'll try.
Yes, please do! пока

Upvote 0
Oh yeah sure then, that goes for both of you.
But Flux, these where already out there in the open, i randomly came across them on YT.
Can i still have the pics up?

@Hicks-D : I hope you didnt pay for those characters.
1.) You didn't get permission to use MY files.
2.) The Mars Attacks Alien is NOT mine. I was giving it by the KF-Argentina community as a test for my custom character mutator.

What's YT?

Upvote 0