• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Witcher

Wait so any nudity is censored in the north american version of this game?

what the **** i hate my country.
Yeap, because beheading people with piano wire, slitting people's throats, lopping off heads and arms, and ridiculously foul language is fine in America, but god forbid an 18 year old person, or older, sees a ****ing nipple. This country is so sexually repressed by these religious nazis on the right that we're all moving down the evolutionary tree. :mad:

Upvote 0
Yeap, because beheading people with piano wire, slitting people's throats, lopping off heads and arms, and ridiculously foul language is fine in America, but god forbid an 18 year old person, or older, sees a ****ing nipple. This country is so sexually repressed by these religious nazis on the right that we're all moving down the evolutionary tree. :mad:

Sexually repressed? You're joking right? I mean, with Paris Hilton and people like her celebrated?

I think the notion that the US is stuck in the 1950's sexually is equally dated.

Upvote 0
I'm pretty much overwhelmed by some of the subject matters that get handled in this game lol. Love it.
*spoiler ahead!*
Brother kills brother for the money, a reverend giving the children of his society to a criminal organisation who sexually exploit them, jesus :eek:

It's called reality :)

off-topic - is KOTOR worth getting now? I missed the 2 games the first time around. I couldn't get into Fallout1+2 though.... considering the hype....

Upvote 0