• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Wild Bunch & Tripwire Interactive's 50 player test server

I am sorry to say that yet again, Tractor Works needs to be pulled. Same issue with the final German spawn not advancing as configured. Off-line it works 100% of the time, on the 50 man server, NEVER. WTF is up with that? Any ideas TWI?

Butch, PM on the way but pull the b*tch because it's hosed and worthless for the Germans, although in a couple rounds we did get two of four Admin zones.

Thanks for running it, the experience is 10x better with a bigger server and performance across the board was tolerable from what I heard/read. But for now, please yank it until I or TWI can say why that last spawn logic won't work on-line.

Upvote 0
My thoughts too!
Was playing these, and after it was over I thought sh*t why not the other way around?...would almost be like playing in a tournament.:)
Yeah, it just feels right to play them like that.

Shame to hear about Tractor Works, hadn't had a chance to play that with 50 players, sounds like fun.

I'm just wondering why Gorlitz isn't on there any more either... :confused:

Upvote 0
I PM'd TWI about it. I would love to know if it is code-side because I can't figure out the issue. It was a lot of fun with the extra bodies and really was an intense fight but just too difficult for the Germans having that extra ground to cover. Thanks for all the patience and communication. I appreciate all your team has done to help out.

Your most welcome Slyk we have wanted Tractor works back in the rotation for ages as it really did play well with 50 players but I can understand your frustration at it not working as intended.

We'll wait till your happy to try another and of course add it too the rotation as soon as we have it.;)

Upvote 0