• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Wild Bunch & Tripwire Interactive's 50 player test server

This sounds sooo brilliant! I can hardly wait to see 25 guys attacking towards 25 defenders on some large maps!

I think the more there are players on a map the more important those accurate riflemen will be. With small amount of players on a small map, like 10 on a side, it's sometimes too easy to hold the other team back with just 3 SMG guys. With 25 enemies that have like 15 riflemen backing their troops are deadly for those rambos.

With 50 guys on a server we can finally have a true full scale war. Tanks, riflemen, attack troops.. Oh man that sounds sooo promising! Tactics will play a whole new major role on those servers and the teamplay+VOIP gets things done.

Upvote 0
This sounds sooo brilliant! I can hardly wait to see 25 guys attacking towards 25 defenders on some large maps!

I think the more there are players on a map the more important those accurate riflemen will be. With small amount of players on a small map, like 10 on a side, it's sometimes too easy to hold the other team back with just 3 SMG guys. With 25 enemies that have like 15 riflemen backing their troops are deadly for those rambos.

With 50 guys on a server we can finally have a true full scale war. Tanks, riflemen, attack troops.. Oh man that sounds sooo promising! Tactics will play a whole new major role on those servers and the teamplay+VOIP gets things done.
I'll test this, btw I think the mgs and maybe snipers will be very important for 50 players. A good MGer on your team is never bad.

Upvote 0
I'll test this, btw I think the mgs and maybe snipers will be very important for 50 players. A good MGer on your team is never bad.
Now that you mentioned snipers and MGs, I don't think I'll be selecting a PPSH-guy on those servers any time soon :D

I love how this game is so balanced yet imbalanced. On some maps SMG guys can rule, but a good rifleman can drop'em like flies. I really need to work on with my rifle skills more, I've been using STG44 with single shot and semi-rifles way too much lately :)

Upvote 0
Now that you mentioned snipers and MGs, I don't think I'll be selecting a PPSH-guy on those servers any time soon :D

I love how this game is so balanced yet imbalanced. On some maps SMG guys can rule, but a good rifleman can drop'em like flies. I really need to work on with my rifle skills more, I've been using STG44 with single shot and semi-rifles way too much lately :)
Hehe, yeah it depends much on the map. I've always tried to be a good marksman in RO. And TWB have you public ts?

Upvote 0