The 'Where's Tripwire' Thread

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Status
Not open for further replies.

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
It's the big-wigs that run Steam that are the downright humorless ones. Those guys and, in general, the mods over at the Steampowered forums are not fun people to be around...
You don't really get a chance to get to know them, which is a shame. Good people to both do business with AND party with :)

Keep in mind that the team behind Steam have over 600 games to deal with. That is an insane amout of stuff. Just look at the sheer volume of posts in the L4D or TF2 forums. It is nearly impossible for us to keep up with the KF forums over on Steam now, with the volume of posts.

And I've been told that our mods are not "fun to be around", especially when someone acts like a complete 'tard :p

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
Well it's better than BIS forums and their draconian medieval style mods. I've had no problems with RO or Steam forums so far(well save for a few infractions :p ).

Rurik

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2009
Good to see TWI is still blowing their horns loud and proud. Would have been disheartening if we hadn't heard from them.

Sheezwack

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
Good to see TWI is still blowing their horns loud and proud. Would have been disheartening if we hadn't heard from them.

It would be even better if they popped their heads in some of the other threads in this forum as well. I would love to get some indication that they plan on fixing the LAW bug!

Bryan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2009
I just want to see that instant decap' glitch/weakness fixed/balanced. I forget what monster it happens on. The one that bows it's head, then charges. Yeah. That needs to be fixed. ;-; It really unbalances the game, and makes the boss humorously easy. Not that I use the glitch/feature, but my teammates always do.

EDIT: It's a fleshpound that has that glitch.

Last edited:

ButterBiscuit

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2009
over there.
my god...a disney land map in kf.....BRB GOTTA GET WORKIN!

damn the castle is so detailed... :( wish it was more simple lol.

Last edited:

mamoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2009
East Sussex, England
The only negative has been a bunch of cowboy Irish civil construction contractors who chopped through a gas pipe outside Gameservers (London) and consequently my server has been offline since yesterday.

Was it O'Reilly by any chance?

"Lick o' paint, lick o' paint."

CandleJack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2009
VIC
I just felt like saying hi to the devs and mods here.

Hi, i'm Candlejack, i'm from Australia and i'm.... an alcoholic.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.