• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The vlad needs fixxed

Coffee009

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 6, 2012
Ohio
This weapon felt great before but ever since it got the extra nail per burst, it only fires 5 full shots of nails before you're stuck with 2 nails. This is quite annoying since the last shot in the mag is a tiny 'poof' compared to the rest of the nice and chunky bursts. This gun needs a 2 nail reduction or a 6 nail mag increas to feel normal again.

Also what is up with the stumble? The single fire feels really weird because zeds freak out like crazy with every shot when I use the single fire, idk why a pnumatic nailgun would make zeds panic but a gun firing 7.62 rounds doesn't.

I would suggest to increase magsize to 48. That way, spare ammo can remain the same (336) and still leave an even amount of mags. If it wouldn't mean completely changing pelletcounts and such, I'd prefer it to have a magsize of 40, 45 or 50 as those are easier numbers to quickly check how many full spare mags you have etc, but let's keep it simple.

Something else about it that really bothers me; Why does the 8-shot swarm and the single shot mode have the same rate of fire? Can't the single nail's RoF be increased a whole bunch (like, at least doubled)? That'd make more sense, imo.

Upvote 0