• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The ultimate thread of rare photos with rare/captured stuff.

Jpz38 Hetzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2013

G 41 in use.

Captured SU-76

SU-85 with German Markings

Another german T-34

Finnish T-34

I guess the Germans liked the T-34 alot :D

Vwoooosshhhhhhhhhhhhh OT-34

T-34 with a flak 88?

Soviet Pak

U.S. Sdkfz 251

Last edited:

Jpz38 Hetzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2013

Sdkfz 251/16

FG-42 with a scope

U.S. marines using a type 92

Tiger that got the **** pounded out of it.

Last edited:

Marsalkka Mahtimeisseli

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2010
As some may know, the Finnish Wartime Photo Archive, maintained by the National Defence University's Production department, was opened in last year in http://sa-kuva.fi/[url]http://sa-kuva.fi/[/URL]. For the first anniversary, they added color photographs and video material in the gallery. There are lot's of interesting pictures from Finnish fronts in WW2. Here is one of them:

SA-photo 2912 "Vallattuja hy

Attachments

Marsalkka Mahtimeisseli

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2010
I had totally forgotten, that the magazines of Lahti-Saloranta M/26 would fit in SVT and AVT rifles. I wonder how much that configuration was used in Finnish and Soviet armies? Although the reliability may have been an issue. At the peak in 1942, Finns had about 20000 SVT rifles, about as many as Suomi smgs at the same period and a way more than both LS/26 and DP lmgs put together.

mrsirr

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2013
Over here, no not there, here.
i dont think this will be good for them. zooks' gas will kill these soilders. probably
Surely they must know about the back blast. Though it does look like they're going to hurt themselves. Though I suppose that's not how they're going to fire it, they probably just have it pointed upwards until they need to use it.

Gudenrath

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
i dont think this will be good for them. zooks' gas will kill these soilders. probably
The position of the weapons in the picture is obviously not the position they are in when used. I doubt they meant to use them as mortars or AA.

Leopardi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2010

Finnish T-26

Finnish T-26 mod. 1931

Finnish T-28

Finnish T-34-76 m41

Finnish T-34-76 m43

Finnish T-34-85

Finnish T-50

Finnish KV-1

Finnish ISU-152

morticore

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2012
Łęczyca, Poland
AFV used by Home Army during Warsaw Uprising in 1944:

Jagdpanzer 38(t) "Chwat" (the Brave)

Captured on 2nd August, not used in combat (HQ of Home Army refused to to destroy barricades blocking the streets...). Buried under the rumble of the collapsed building, pulled out after war. In 1950 scrapped by decision of political factors...

Panzer V Panther "WP" (WP= Wojsko Polskie= Polish Army)

Panzer V Panther "Magda" (propably named after soldier's girl)

Both captured on 2nd August. On the 5th "Magda" was used in liberation of German concetration camp in Gęsi

Last edited:

aaz777

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2013
Russia, Pushkin

holy s!!t, ITS CAPTURED G41 WITH PE OPTICS
edit, its not captured. Its SS attached PE optics on their G41, also its Harkov

Last edited: