• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the things that make you want to punch a baby thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have been rescued and thank God on TV (calling it devine intervention) and not the guys WHO ACCTUALLY RISKED THEIR LIVES TO SAVE THEM.

I wish someone would just thell them to go **** themselves. Tell you what, the firemen and rescue personel who risk their life for such ungrateful *****es as you every day are the ones who really deserve their own callendar days, not your ****ing religous bull****!

Upvote 0
1. Racism and discrimination.

2. People who don't care about the world / environment. Also, people with no respect for life (most men?).

3. People who support war. I mean what the ****, guy? You support death and destruction?

4. People who base a whole belief or an argument on something that makes no sense at all (for example: "Gun ownership is crucial to a free world"). People like that **** even more if they look down upon anyone who doesn't agree with their screwed up perception of the world.

5. People with no empathic skills whatsoever.

6. The Dutch educational system (it blows... needs to be reworked from the ground up). Oh, and incompetent teachers (90% of all of them).

7. Commercial radio and music television. Pop, (hardcore) trance, R&B, hiphop... bah, all of it ****s major donkey balls! They just make a playlist of 10 "hot" songs and then put that list on repeat for the entire day! Day in day out, for months!

8. Today's teenagers who care too much about their cellphones, MSN, crappy music, beauty, popularity and conforming to something that men in suits want them to be. Whatever happened to individuality and rebellion?

These are just eight, there are many more. Who knows, I might post them later. Sure felt good though. :D

Upvote 0
-Smokers.
-Smokers that smoke in public places where nobody else is smoking. (I don't want to smell your pathetic, disguting habit. Get an education, *****, or die of lung cancer.)
-Pot-heads
-People that applaud and cheer on TV shows when weed is shown.
-Georgia Bulldog fans (Go Gators! :D)
-People talking about religion around me when they know damn well I'm not religious (my damn stepmom says 'God bless you!' to my dad almost every day).
-People that defy common sense (Earth science, the US government destroying the Twin Towers conspiricy, etc.)
-Black people that get offended merely by the word 'black'.
-USC

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1. Racism and discrimination.

2. People who don't care about the world / environment. Also, people with no respect for life (most men?).

3. People who support war. I mean what the ****, guy? You support death and destruction?

4. People who base a whole belief or an argument on something that makes no sense at all (for example: "Gun ownership is crucial to a free world"). People like that **** even more if they look down upon anyone who doesn't agree with their screwed up perception of the world.

5. People with no empathic skills whatsoever.

6. The Dutch educational system (it blows... needs to be reworked from the ground up). Oh, and incompetent teachers (90% of all of them).

7. Commercial radio and music television. Pop, (hardcore) trance, R&B, hiphop... bah, all of it ****s major donkey balls! They just make a playlist of 10 "hot" songs and then put that list on repeat for the entire day! Day in day out, for months!

8. Today's teenagers who care too much about their cellphones, MSN, crappy music, beauty, popularity and conforming to something that men in suits want them to be. Whatever happened to individuality and rebellion?

These are just eight, there are many more. Who knows, I might post them later. Sure felt good though. :D

Wow. You're like me only Frisian.

<3<3<3

Upvote 0
People who have been rescued and thank God on TV (calling it devine intervention) and not the guys WHO ACCTUALLY RISKED THEIR LIVES TO SAVE THEM.

I wish someone would just thell them to go **** themselves. Tell you what, the firemen and rescue personel who risk their life for such ungrateful *****es as you every day are the ones who really deserve their own callendar days, not your ****ing religous bull****!

Ooooh, good one! "Thank God I made it through that alive!" Umm, it was the three firefighters that went into that building and dragged you out. None of 'em were named "God."

Upvote 0
LOLZERS AND ROFLCOPTERS11!!!!!1!wo0t1337!1one!

Like, oohhh, I found a consipracy, how can steel bend or collapse without it completely melting first? LOL LOL LOL!!!

It doesn't make sense - ergo, BUSH DID IT!

Eh. I went to Berkely this summer - sheesh. That's all it was - just this nonsensical, rambling, raving protest.

Go protest Thanksgiving for being inhumane to turkeys, why doncha?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.