• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Thank You TWI thread

i'm reading it exactly as to what was said:

at present, Xienen and Yoshi are working on their own free time to produce a quick balance update that will address all (or should i say as many as possible) the balance issues that were not addressed in this latest update.

like Xienen said, i'm referring to the next update (not this balance fix) when i talk about hoping the next one is bigger and more along the lines of what people were expecting after waiting for almost a year....
Nothing about an update after this upcoming balance update has ever even been mentioned. So again...
Indeed. I was just pointing that out so nobody got their hopes up too high for the next update as many seem to have for this one. ;)

Reactions: -[SiN]-bswearer
Upvote 0
i thank tripwire by buying and gifting tons of their dlc packs. though these new guys are pretty off in my opinion

I wouldn't say they're "off" but they certainly are very different.

I like the army guy myself. He fits with me and my experimental weapon combos and my love for the commando perk. He also suits the machete, a weapon that I gladly use if I find one lying around.

I propose that the next pack includes:

• A chav with a white hood and a red neckercheif covering his face.
  • A goth with long hair and studs on his clothes.
  • A biker with a jacket that says "dirge" on the back and the guy himself looks a bit like John Gibson (Ramm.)
  • A muscular guy that has a bomber jacket, a bald head and a hockey mask.
:IS2:

Reactions: Vaecrius and J.D.*
Upvote 0
i think the army guy is a reskin of someone from the mod. don't remember his name.

"A biker with a jacket that says "dirge" on the back and the guy himself looks a bit like John Gibson (Ramm.)"

oh god yes! yoshiro pass this information on

THIS MUST BE DONE! (I'm backing up what I said, wth. Maybe some modder guy can do it)

And I'm pretty sure the army guy is the original KFmod Lt. Masterson with some TWI polish. :D

Upvote 0
I propose that the next pack includes:

• A chav with a white hood and a red neckercheif covering his face.
  • A goth with long hair and studs on his clothes.
  • A biker with a jacket that says "dirge" on the back and the guy himself looks a bit like John Gibson (Ramm.)
  • A muscular guy that has a bomber jacket, a bald head and a hockey mask.
Those ideas are TERRIBLE! I propose the next pack just has me in four different outifts.

EDIT: Gibby suggested this be my outfit number one, from Halloween last year.
INTERNET POLICE.jpg
And I agree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nothing about an update after this upcoming balance update has ever even been mentioned. So again...

re-read the second half of my post where i quoted yoshi.

But I believe that bswearer's point is that he hopes the next update, not referring to the update Yoshiro and I are working on, will be much bigger and better than the update that was just released.

also, why would Dayle make this statement if there are no more plans for future KF updates?

Upvote 0
Nice update, the MAC-10 is decent.

Although it's kinda buggy, if you shoot from the hip and then go into ironsights, it takes forever for the sight to line up.

And sometimes the MAC-10 makes me move slow for a few seconds for some reason, I think shooting it or reloading it makes you move at normal speed again.

Upvote 0
I would also like to voice my thank you for supporting the game for this long after it's release and the continued free content packs that add longevity to the game, something that is almost unheard of from large publishers and their full-priced titles. I would also like to thank TWI for listening the community for feedback. This is also something that makes them stand out from the gray mass of developers and publishers.

The new MAC-10 weapon and the new maps are great fun to play with, and I am happy with them, even though I was expecting a little more. However, I have no complains about it. I even bought the new DLC as soon as it came out and as usual, it didn't disappoint me.

Killing Floor has come a long way since the release, and it has always been one of my favourite games.

I understand many people are upset about the new balance update, even I was a bit shocked by the SCAR nerf, but it just means that I need to find a new solution that works and adapt my playstyle. I doubt it will be a big deal in the long run. :)

Thank you, once again. I love you guys. :)

Upvote 0
also, why would Dayle make this statement if there are no more plans for future KF updates?

I was neither confirming nor denying any future plans for updates. I was merely filling Zips in on what you were saying, that you were speculating that there would be another update; I am not saying there will be more.

Upvote 0
New character pack is nice. Paratrooper looks awesome. Punk and Paramedic have their cool little "Easter Eggs"

Punk:

Button 1:That smiley face you see all over the internet but zombie version.
Button 2: IS2:Best tank of WWII.

Paramedic: Peelz bottle on his waist. (L4d/Peelzhere! Reference?)
Francis: I love IS2.
Louis: Peelz here!

Upvote 0
Yes, definitely BIG thanks to TWI. I just got finished with about a two hour session of KF, first time I've played since the update. I like it a lot, and mostly I appreciate TWI for supporting the game AND for being so up-front about what and why this update wasn't EVERYTHING some folks might have been hoping for. Not even what TWI was totally hoping for....still overall really good.

(And if they shaved a bit off this update for RO:HoS as Xienen said...so much the better! :D I can live with that! )

Upvote 0
Big Thanks as said.

First Free 1014 update, no balance yet.

Then 2. Free (1015) 1016 Balance update (coming, hopefully soon) with Beta testers. [i wish there could be DLC with 1016, so i can donate this game ;)]

Beta is over now. Now we are waiting for new update to come.

I remember this Original Post TY TWI thread was created, cause 1014 included no balance things and old players were not happy and many "negative" threads were created. (?)

Then because of Feedback of old players(?) Beta for new balance update was made. (or was it about to come still?)

Anyway.

Big thanks. Game will be better, even from it is now.

PS. Ty for Old KF Gamers also. (im not old kf player, im just old ranger from it

Last edited:
Upvote 0