• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Steam Holyday Sale is here :)

%25 off valve games :mad:

Trolldad_(1).jpg

Reactions: Moyako
Upvote 0
I'm thinking about buying Fable 3 and Just Cause 2. I've always had a soft spot for the Fable games and the Just Cause 2 demo was a lot of fun...

But that's still 21.80€ for two games I probably won't play until next year.

Bloody steam and its deals! Plus the reductions are off retail/steam prices, and if you buy the games used you can get similar prices every day. But it's not as comfy, and it doesn't pop up as a daily deal, with a huge, seductive 75% off sign next to it... God dammit!:mad::p

Upvote 0
discussions i am having with one if my continental european cousins is leading me to believe that the UK is being stung - with titles selling for more in pounds than euros.
Not even the same. MOARE!
In that case I don't care how cheap they get - steam can **** off.

Oh, except X-com, and possibly other UK-developed titles like Frozen synapse.

Upvote 0
Apparently Steam is having a stroke, because I got 3 gifts when I should have gotten two, and the only one I wanted to use (50% off GTA IV Complete) refuses to apply. A friend of mine got a 25% off coupon for Portal 2, and it's not working for him either.

A real shame, I'd love that game for $10. Wouldn't pay $20 for it though, San Andreas was more my speed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0