• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Skin Custom Character List

Um.... I dont play online, except through Lan, which is about 8 or 9 of us. I usually always make the game.

Ive redid the outlook and replaced The only girl on Killing Floor with the model, which everything loads right, except you see the original characters hands, and it crashes when you die. :/

Im semi good with Oblivion. I dont suppose one of you could give instruction that the dumbest person on earth could understand. I was shown on Unreal Gold how to load skins into multiplayer for all to view since I was THE last person on Unreal Multiplayer, spent 2 months playing alone and then someone just so happened to join and explained to me when I asked. Ill admit right now, im not that bright when it comes to this.
Don't compare Unreal (tournament 99?) with Killing Floor as I still play that once in awhile which they are setup slightly different. Skins on Killing Floor at locked up so you can't not use them without breaking the whitelist (official perk leveling) by using a custom mutator to enable them. Just read the mutator readmes as they are self explainatory and you'll be fine.

Upvote 0
They are pretty much the same, except Unreal has different play options, both still are just mass kill games. One has zombies, other has w/e. Ive seen a Character Skin Fry ( From Futurama ) in multiplayer that replaced one of the Normal characters without using those other mods you suggested, I tried replicating the upl and etc with same stuff, but its not working out well. All I get is it works as skin, but If I die it crashes. The one who created the Fry skin for multiplayer, didnt leave instructions on how he did it, so I just thought maby someone here was clever enough to figure it out.

Upvote 0
So I tried it again and it seems my downloads keep ending early when it hasn't actually got the whole file. At around 5mb but a bit different every time, even though it says the file is 22mb.
I don't understand how it's my internet if it keeps doing it for this one file repeatedly but nothing else.

Guess I'll just try again later...

Funny how noone had the idea to just reupload it for you, somewhere else. So I guess its going to be me.

Rianna DL Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?412i7s23j7p33jd

Have fun.
~Mythril

Upvote 0
please stop harassing me. I have permission from Half-Dead. I give the owner credits just like you in this list. Im the one bringing these great skins to Steam not you.

*Quick note - content creators quit being a gormless tosser and put your **** on Steam for the community to enjoy. not everyone scours all of the internetz and forums for skins.
Don't worry about it. Valve will not do anything unless original author reports. I'm glad someone is backing up the mods on steam in case the download links die. Also, I see that you did give the credits to the authors too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm having somewhat of a problem. First of all, I downloaded a few characters here and there, and installed them appropriately. Only a few of these appear on the custom character browser.

Secondly, the Miku Hatsune skin appears correctly when you pick your character, but when the game is started, the player becomes Corporal Lewis instead.

Any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Here are a few client-side replacements that I made myself.

Download

Screenshots:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0