• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

The game is about the battle of Stalingrad, which was fought from 42 to 43. So no Panther, Panzerschreck or StG44. Tiger could theoretically be there, but as far as we know, the devs do not work on a Tiger. Instead, Panzer III and T-70 (I think) have been confirmed to follow later, as will the SdKfz. 251 and the Bren carrier.

there were tigers there, they were used to assault the city before the battle started. :) to my knowledge anyways they were only used for that. :cool:

Upvote 0
there were tigers there, they were used to assault the city before the battle started. :) to my knowledge anyways they were only used for that. :cool:

Incorrect

Tigers only saw action south of stalingrad in 43 when an attempt was made to break the germans out of the kessel.

Which would make an interesting DLC content (new maps tanks etc...)

Upvote 0

Unternehmen Wintergewitter, relief attempt of Stalingrad, thats when the Tiger I's were used in that area.

However they were employed around Leningrad, and in North Africa in autumn of '42 as well.

Upvote 0
Is there somewhere some kind of FAQ, Tutorial, or a specific place to ask questions like ''What is TF2 after some names in the scoreboard'' or ''The Steam name is the only one we can take, can't change via RO2 itself?'' or ''What is this thing on the screen, what is it used for ?'' etc ?

Here I just found the global explanation of the in game battle screen, with where are some informations, but that's all

Upvote 0
I don't think there's any kind of comprehensive FAQ or Wiki for RO2 so far. This thread is your best bet. But just incase you needed to know..

The 'FT1,2,3 etc' indicates Fire Teams within the Axis or Allied teams.
Steam names may apply because it's currently a closed Beta - can't think of any other reason, but I'm certain we'll be able to change our names come full-release :)

Upvote 0