• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

aa.jpg

AFAIK they're soviets and the guy on left is holding an mp40.

...and the Mg is also german, think its a Mg34 with AA sights. :D

Upvote 0
my brother said that there need to be 4 poeple to drive the german tank

if there is a driver,a gunner and a commander,what is the other one than?

You can only have 3 human players operating the tanks in RO2 - Driver, Hull MG, Commander / Gunner. An AI slot takes control of the loading operation.

In the Panzer 4, there is an extra playable position in that of the 'dedicated commander' - you can still only have 3 humans, but you can play as the commander OR gunner rather than both at the same time. The AI will fire the main gun if you play as the commander.

At least I think that's right :)

Upvote 0
my brother said that there need to be 4 poeple to drive the german tank

if there is a driver,a gunner and a commander,what is the other one than?

Confirmation for you:

Not quite right Sas. Only 3 human players can be in each tank. But there are 3 playable positions in the T34 (Driver, Hull MGer, Commander/Gunner) and 4 playable positions in the Panzer IV (Driver, Hull MGer, Commander, and Gunner). So in the PIV you can move between the commander position and the gunner position. Also in the PIV you can designate targets for the gunnner as the commander, and the AI commander will shoot at them for you (you can't do this from the commander position in the T34).

Upvote 0
You can only have 3 human players operating the tanks in RO2 - Driver, Hull MG, Commander / Gunner. An AI slot takes control of the loading operation.

In the Panzer 4, there is an extra playable position in that of the 'dedicated commander' - you can still only have 3 humans, but you can play as the commander OR gunner rather than both at the same time. The AI will fire the main gun if you play as the commander.

At least I think that's right :)

thanks

also,what if the loader dies?

Upvote 0