• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

It's fine by me if you translate it and put it up on a spanish RO forum or something. Nice work :) But these forums are ofcourse english, so I don't think there's a place for it here (yet).

Tried, but all the sites I find, have all kinds of restrictions. Either not allowing code, ugly format, images, hiding links for unregistered members, etc...

Reactions: Pectus
Upvote 0
You've got some sharp eyes; the damn thing only popped up for a fraction of a second in the vid. I had to rewind a few times to get this screenie:

capturery.jpg

Reactions: LemoN
Upvote 0
Pickup menu is ok, however I hope there will be some kinda animation so if soldier wants to pickup weapon he must:
- take a knee
- move his current weapon to back
- grab weapon from a ground
- grab magazines (optional)
- reload weapon (switch to unsafe)
- back to battle

Instant weapon switch/pickup is so CoDish and Battlefieldish...

Second though is: when soldier reloads his weapon he gets information about magazine. Why game says "New magazine is over half full" instead of "New magazine is heavy/medium/light weight"?

Anyway I've found something new
stamina.jpg

On the picture we can see two bars. I believe one is stamina bar, but what is second? Suppressive effect meter? For sure it isn't health bar ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0