• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
It's fine by me if you translate it and put it up on a spanish RO forum or something. Nice work :) But these forums are ofcourse english, so I don't think there's a place for it here (yet).
Tried, but all the sites I find, have all kinds of restrictions. Either not allowing code, ugly format, images, hiding links for unregistered members, etc...

Reactions: Pectus

Bobdog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
You've got some sharp eyes; the damn thing only popped up for a fraction of a second in the vid. I had to rewind a few times to get this screenie:

Reactions: LemoN

Apos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 3, 2007
Europe
www.enclave.pl
Pickup menu is ok, however I hope there will be some kinda animation so if soldier wants to pickup weapon he must:
- take a knee
- move his current weapon to back
- grab weapon from a ground
- grab magazines (optional)
- reload weapon (switch to unsafe)
- back to battle

Instant weapon switch/pickup is so CoDish and Battlefieldish...

Second though is: when soldier reloads his weapon he gets information about magazine. Why game says "New magazine is over half full" instead of "New magazine is heavy/medium/light weight"?

Anyway I've found something new

On the picture we can see two bars. I believe one is stamina bar, but what is second? Suppressive effect meter? For sure it isn't health bar ;)

Last edited:

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
I don't know if my ears are hearing things but I did like the weapon firing sound.
Friends & family soon...

Bashenka

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 5, 2009
Seattle
I think something needs to be mentioned about the much improved the AI is over RO. Something like: RO2 can be enjoyed online and off, with vastly improved infantry and tanking AI -bots take cover, suppress, and retreat when morale is low.