Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly ****!Finally got to listen to the Crosshairs cast
Here's a few of new/confirmed things:
1) Planned 3 voicechat channels - all team, squad, and vehicle
- this should alleviate the issue with grenade and enemy spotted warnings people have with the lack of 3D VoIP
2) Penetration will depend on the material being hit
3) Plans to model entry and exit wounds
4) Throw grenades from cover (blind fire?)
5) Suppression system will include affects on breathing, and hence aiming
6) Suppression system will desaturate (already mentioned) your view. I would think this will make target acquisition tougher, as your targets will blend into the background more - less contrast.
7) Grenade prep may take longer than in ROOST
8) Ability to choose spawn points, or spawn on SL. Looks like you must respawn at home or one of the spawn points to change roles / kit
9) Teamplay points for killing enemy reinforcements on way to objectives
10) Planned to have tank AI crew members be ordered to target specific tanks, or "fire at will."
11) Mortars, artillery, rockets take longer the larger the caliber and larger spread
12) Work on a training / gun range map with achievements
Wow, lots of new info.