• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO:HoS Fact Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a special edition of the game? Anyway, really REALLY GREAT job Tripwire. Can't wait to play the game.

Another question, have the various bullets/rounds/shells ingame different ballistic properties or are the same for all? For example, will an HE shell have the same ballistic properties of an AP round? Or they fly in different mode and at a different distance?

I'm asking this because i played for some time to BE and i noticed that in this game every type of round has different ballistic properties unlike RO1 ;)

Btw, i repeat it: GREAT JOB! :cool:

Upvote 0
I have a question regarding one of the facts in OP...

Character Progression.

Now, I understand that it'll use the rank system gained from exprerience, but, considering in other modern FPSs, who have all used varients of the "Allied", (American, British) rank system, what system will be used in HoS?
Because there's German and Russian rank systems as well, but you wouldn't want to choose a single one, for biased reasons. Or will the American rank system be used here too?

Upvote 0
I have a question regarding one of the facts in OP...

Character Progression.

Now, I understand that it'll use the rank system gained from exprerience, but, considering in other modern FPSs, who have all used varients of the "Allied", (American, British) rank system, what system will be used in HoS?
Because there's German and Russian rank systems as well, but you wouldn't want to choose a single one, for biased reasons. Or will the American rank system be used here too?
There isn't much known yet about the ranks etc. Maybe you'll level for both sides seperately, who knows.

Upvote 0
Rank_insignia_of_the_Schutzstaffel_1930.jpg

:D

Upvote 0
Some new stuff from the interview, i'll have to add it to the first post later:

- Weapon unlocks: Example: Kar98 Sniper - 1.5x Scope (Default), 4x Scope, 6x Scope
- Rank progress can go down when you do a lot of teamkilling for example
- Certain classes are rank unlocks
- Free DLC after release adding 2 light tanks and 2 troop transports
- Out of the box SDK and Mapping tools
- Custom server configs are shareable and rateable
- RO TV 2.0 - Watching ingame (clan) matches

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Some new stuff from the interview, i'll have to add it to the first post later:

- Weapon unlocks: Example: Kar98 Sniper - 1.5x Scope (Default), 4x Scope, 6x Scope
- Rank progress can go down when you do a lot of teamkilling for example
- Certain classes are rank unlocks
- Free DLC after release adding 2 light tanks and 2 troop transports
- Out of the box SDK and Mapping tools
- Custom server configs are shareable and rateable
- RO TV 2.0 - Watching ingame (clan) matches
Must add the "Battlefield Commission System" as a newly discussed feature mentioned too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.