• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Fun times with LE.

2gtt7rt.jpg

1169744852981.gif

Eating_evidence.gif

^^In case you miss it, he eats the evidence :D.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Civilizations hundreds of years from now (if we haven't all nuked each other yet) will look back on the early days of the internet and threads like this and be like WTF???

Maybe they'll think it's some kind of ritual offering for the gods. As today they think of any archaeological discovery :p

Upvote 0
Maybe they'll think it's some kind of ritual offering for the gods. As today they think of any archaeological discovery :p

Well, yessir all of our current research seems to point to a belief in a deity which was ... dont laugh now.... a series of tubes..... we cant make heads or tails of this phenomenon..., even worse in another area there was fervent belief in an antiquated tractor.... ...

Upvote 0

Yes that's what I was thinking of :D. Practically every single thing they find is automatically assumed to be related to religious ceremony... not that I'm an expert or anything but it's just kinda funny.

I definitely see how a completely removed culture from our own could think that of memes :p.

Upvote 0
This picture brought me pretty close to crying. :(

tumblr_l84k7pJGy41qzafnoo1_500.jpg

If I ever see anyone do this sort of thing somewhere near me, I would be sure to be there. :(

Anyway, I played the Duke Nukem forever demo (only obtainable if you have the Borderlands GOTY edition :rolleyes:) and there was a section where you were able to draw on a whiteboard. Here's what I did:

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0