• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

I hate it in movies when the female lead lets her hair down to seduce the hero... what a waste.
Symbolism for opening up, I'd say.

For me, braided or open, she's just beautiful, but untying a braid does have a certain sexiness of its own. So, movie language or not, I guess it works for some people.:eek:

Reactions: I. Kant
Upvote 0
I find short hair nicer because it's a rejection of the whole "women need long beautiful hair to be attractive", and a rejection of the absurd consumerism associated with womens haircare.

It's not that long hair is bad, long hair can significantly approve the appearance of not-so-hot women...anyway, back to pictures.

20031107h.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I find short hair nicer because it's a rejection of the whole "women need long beautiful hair to be attractive", and a rejection of the absurd consumerism associated with womens haircare.

It's not that long hair is bad, long hair can significantly approve the appearance of not-so-hot women...anyway, back to pictures.

20031107h.gif

The day I start deciding what kind of girl I'm physically attracted to based on political/social ideologies is the day my soul has well and truly died ;). (and no I'm not talking about their beliefs, obviously I wouldn't go out with some neonazi chick regardless of how cute she was :p)

But it's cool if you want to :D.

There's a reason that companies feed off of the whole "you need long hair to be beautiful". Because for most men it's true which means if they tap into that they make $$. The majority of men like girls with at least somewhat long hair. And it sure as hell isn't because corporations are telling us that. It's because something below the waist is telling us.

On the other side of things, I HATE lipstick with a passion, especially red lipstick and I can't fathom why girls think it looks good on them. But maybe I'm in the minority of men in that area. Maybe I've missed out on the "great clown fetish" of the last few centuries ;).

But I'm with Bluehawk on this one, long hair made up into a messy bun etc. is great. That's gotta be my favorite hairstyle on a chick. The almighty messy bun!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The day I start deciding what kind of girl I'm physically attracted to based on political/social ideologies is the day my soul has well and truly died ;). (and no I'm not talking about their beliefs, obviously I wouldn't go out with some neonazi chick regardless of how cute she was :p)

But it's cool if you want to :D.

Maybe I'm taking in the whole package, not just the aesthetics! :p

Given how we're all driven to express ourselves through our appearances (and by extension consuming) how someone chooses to express themselves is a factor in how attractive they are on the whole...I mean any dumbarse can be hot as ****, doesn't mean I'd want anything to do with them :(

There's a reason that companies feed off of the whole "you need long hair to be beautiful". Because for most men it's true which means if they tap into that they make $$. The majority of men like girls with at least somewhat long hair. And it sure as hell isn't because corporations are telling us that. It's because something below the waist is telling us.
Yeah but most of that is all down to peoples behaviour and the result of the environment and culture they've been brought up in. It's not there opinion by choice alone (either the men or womens).

I'm not saying girls with long hair aren't nice, or that I wouldn't go there...but if she asked and I could choose it would be short and sexy!

Anyway. I'm terrible with women...

Check out ma Boglins! :D
19122009106.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0