• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

homosexuals.jpg

catsoldier.jpg

doctorcat.jpg

Kinda long. Also bad words.
Spoiler!

Reactions: Fedorov
Upvote 0

I dont get it, I didnt know you cant pause on X-box games? He likes chicken wings but gets all furious at his mom for making broccoli? His mom is trollface because she made broccoli? this is what YOU think of your mom when she makes food you dont like? Did the guy who made this is 13 years old?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont get it, I didnt know you cant pause on X-box games? He likes chicken wings but gets all furious at his mom for making broccoli? His mom is trollface because she made broccoli? this is what YOU think of your mom when she makes food you dont like? Did the guy who made this is 13 years old?

I think the joke was not so much the brocolli as the mom's insistence that its done and that time is of the essence, only to reveal that its not even done yet and she just wanted you to set the table.

Probably made by some guy who just started to enjoy the free-ish life of college....he probably hasn't run into taxes yet though :rolleyes:

Reactions: Peter.Steele
Upvote 0