• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

PXimQ.jpg

Upvote 0
Well, the customer is king and if he wants a crappy website he wants a crappy website. People are hacks, that's the way it is. If you can't deal with that just sell templates or something.

Of course. Sometimes I also get requests that makes me go "wtf, why would you want to do what". Customer is king. But what you see in that comic would be terrible. :D After all, you become a designer because you want to create nice graphics.

Upvote 0

If you are in the Russian winter and get stuck out on the steppes in -20 degrees (-50 with windchill) you want a car where, if it breaks down, you can repair it with a club-hammer.

Ergo, Lada = win.

In Russia they are called Zhiguli's but they discovered, in a hilarious international marketing gaffe, that Zhiguli = Turkish for 'prostitute', and changed the name.

Upvote 0
The whole thing seems fishy.. the TV isen't plugged in to anything, why is he filming himself doing crunshes? and even if he would do that, why's the camera not focused squarely on him? why doesen't the cat react even a little bit to all the noise and carnage that's going on right behind it? it doesen't even offer it a lazy glance, and there's 3 thing there that should be making lots of noise (TV crashing, guy yelling, guitar knocked over), my cats would take notice of that..

Methinks we're looking at spliced footage here.

Upvote 0
The whole thing seems fishy.. the TV isen't plugged in to anything, why is he filming himself doing crunshes? and even if he would do that, why's the camera not focused squarely on him? why doesen't the cat react even a little bit to all the noise and carnage that's going on right behind it? it doesen't even offer it a lazy glance, and there's 3 thing there that should be making lots of noise (TV crashing, guy yelling, guitar knocked over), my cats would take notice of that..

Methinks we're looking at spliced footage here.
Also the guy had so much time to react, I would have caught the thing.

Upvote 0
Definitely played with. If you look at the cat's hind legs below / behind the TV, it looks like that cat is standing up to push the TV over, then all of a sudden he's back down on all fours as it falls. Also, as the TV goes over, watch as the cat's head becomes visible. It just pops into existence in a space that was blank a moment before, after the TV moved away from it.

Upvote 0
Definitely played with. If you look at the cat's hind legs below / behind the TV, it looks like that cat is standing up to push the TV over, then all of a sudden he's back down on all fours as it falls. Also, as the TV goes over, watch as the cat's head becomes visible. It just pops into existence in a space that was blank a moment before, after the TV moved away from it.

I didn't even notice that, but yes, the head just pops out of thin air.

Upvote 0