• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

spider.gif

IMG_6580.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's meant to be retarded

More stuff from the funny city of New York

IMG_6514.jpg

There is a restaurant next door so there have been obviously quiet a few people who came in there and asked where the food is ... (Excuse the bad quality :eek:)
IMG_6513.jpg

And the last one you have to imagine:

[imagine]A shop window in China Town with a sign saying "Tasting welcome", maybe I am too stupid to undrstand what they meant but I think you can't either :eek:...

Upvote 0
She posted about it on her Myspace, lol

One more thing to my new, dear, message board buddies...

The fact that you have spent multiple hours and days making fun of a complete
stranger speaks loudly of your character (or LACK thereof)
You're immature, asshole juveniles.... I understand that. I really do.
You are the lucky ones in that I am strong person whose cruel comments can go in one ear and out the other. I'm confident and can laugh at your comments.
Now think about this...what if I wasn't strong? What if you were making fun of a person who was struggling with different issues and your comments ended up being their breaking point?
Personally, I am glad that this is happening to me rather than somebody else
who may be struggling with self-esteem and other things. What if you drove them to the unspeakables?
You joke about "what if our comments causes suicide"
What if they actually DID?
What if the person of your ridicule did something to harm themself?
How would you feel? You would've helped with that. Congratulations.
I've seen this happen to a person close to me and damn it, I will not let it happen again.
You can have fun and be cruel and heartless because it's not YOU. What if the
tables were turned? What if you had pages and pages of teasing, ridicule,
and cruelty? Have you ever taken a moment to consider what if this was you. Always a different story, huh....
I do feel sorry for you in your waste of time and lack of lives, though. Seriously.
Maybe one day you'll wake up and become a worthwhile person.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=389063875&blogID=446524813

Upvote 0