• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The people's tank

The people's tank

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Tiger is a must especially for important engagements such as Berlin and for the late war on the Eastern front in general.
For earlier war I would like to see T-26, PzII F, PzIII h or J (an early Pz III for 1941), T-28 ,T-70, KV-2, and perhaps the German armored car (sdkf 222).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sry to nitpick

BUT

the Stug is NO TANK nor the SU- 152 or 122

Here are some definitions of the word "tank"

Tank:

[SIZE=-1]"an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads"
[/SIZE] "[SIZE=-1]A tank is a tracked, armoured combat vehicle (armoured fighting vehicle), designed primarily to destroy enemy ground forces by direct fire."
"[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]An armoured and armed fighting vehicle, driven and steered by its tracks."

The StuG and SU-152 / 122 are tanks.
Yes, they are diffrent to other tanks, but they are tanks.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Assault guns are a kind of tank.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
The SU-152 / 122 tanks can be used as mobile artillary to an extent, but they are still tanks.

Tanks. Allright? Tanks.

Stop trying to be a smart arse.

Sorry if I'm being a git, but things like this piss me off.
[/SIZE]

Upvote 0
Tiger II or StuG III G.

The people who want early war tanks don't seem to know anything about them and are forgetting 2 things.
1. We have no maps for early war tanks!
2. Early tanks like the PzII are going to be useless unless they have APCR rounds. I don't want crap tanks in RO that have to be over powered to be of any use.

If you want early tanks add the Panzer III J and T70. Atleast those are useful past 1941.

Upvote 0
Tiger II or StuG III G.

The people who want early war tanks don't seem to know anything about them and are forgetting 2 things.
1. We have no maps for early war tanks!
2. Early tanks like the PzII are going to be useless unless they have APCR rounds. I don't want crap tanks in RO that have to be over powered to be of any use.

If you want early tanks add the Panzer III J and T70. Atleast those are useful past 1941.

PzII are far from useless!
They are effective infantary and light armored/APCs.

You could easily balance maps to make good use of early war and light tanks. Light tanks where made all through the war because the serve a useful role that does not require big guns and heavy armor.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.