• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console The Patriarch and his mortar.

On rare occasions when fighting the patriarch if he is to do his mortar strike he would launch a never ending barrage of rockets constantly which would end in the game crashing or freezing. On another occasion if he were to launch the attack a flurry of rockets would be shot all together in the air having the audio glitch and have the sounds of the rockets layered on top of each other and when it hits the ground the game would crash or freeze. Please fix this when you guys can as its stopped players from earning the trophies on HoE or Suicidal because of the boss fight.

I've been trying to reproduce this on my end but have been unable to get the Patriarch exhibit this behavior. Can you give me anymore details on the circumstances leading up to this occurring with the patriarch? (i.e. Difficulty, Maps, Game Length, Patriarch Health Color, What you were attacking the Patriarch with, Perk selection, general location on the map in which this occurred, server region, ping of the server, offline or online only) The more details we have, the better we can track down this issue. Thanks for the report.

Reactions: -Moody-
Upvote 0
This happens often. At least once every session. I can't use the PS4 recording to figure out how it happened because the entire system crashes. When restarting KF2, it's glitchy (slow and choppy intro). Saved a few seconds of that but I closed it soon in fear of damaging the whole system. Haven't tried starting another game instead - to see if the glitch occurs in the other apps/games. Always have to restart the PS4 to fix the issue in KF2

Upvote 0
Had this happen to me a few days ago on Burning Paris, hard, 10 waves, US central with a full group of 6. I noticed whenever he did his mortar attack he would fire off way more than he was supposed to, and then eventually he tried firing an infinite amount and the game froze and crashed. The one thing that stood out to me was that everyone was using an RPG, if that has anything to do with it. I'm also using a normal PS4 and not the pro version.

Upvote 0
hello, i got two crashes, and after my 2nd crash crashed my computer, I found myself on account reset, that's mean lvl 0. I am playing 2 month all ready so yeah i was on more then 15 with at least 2 classes, i find it totally not convenient for myself and would like it back the way it was.
note: 1st crash happened on when i clicked play online what trow me out of game (it happen at least once per 2 days) so no big problem so i waited half of a minute till my computer send crash report and then,
2nd crash: i turned google chrome and put song, then i entered game, then i clicked play online but i realized that game sound is too high so i went to options ~ sound, than removed master sound (put it on zero) then game put me in loading like before playing, and then 2nd crash who like i said all ready crashed my computer <account reset> please help or give information where i can search for help

Upvote 0