• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Pacific [Band of Brothers II]

The one who was killed in part two you mean? :p He was the runner behind the lines and he finds him dead.

Nope I know Manny died. I guess he was in part 3 as well John and him go to a bar in Melbourne and buy three beers one for each of them including their dead friend and a plethora of shots. The guy pretty much disappears after that episode. He's the guy that stops John from stealing the MP jeep.

Upvote 0
I just finished watching the last episode.

I really have to say that this is the best war movie/series i've EVER seen. I don't think I was ever so moved emotionally by a tv series than by The Pacific. Seriously. After every episode since ep3-4 I was kinda like in a state of shock/thoughfulness for at least 20minutes. The first 2-3 episodes I thought it was rather boring and the characters weren't memorable, but now call I can say is WOW. I'm really not a person which is affected emotionally by any screenplay but this had me almost crying on a few occasions, especcially in the last episode.

Upvote 0
I just finished watching the last episode.

I really have to say that this is the best war movie/series i've EVER seen. I don't think I was ever so moved emotionally by a tv series than by The Pacific. Seriously. After every episode since ep3-4 I was kinda like in a state of shock/thoughfulness for at least 20minutes. The first 2-3 episodes I thought it was rather boring and the characters weren't memorable, but now call I can say is WOW. I'm really not a person which is affected emotionally by any screenplay but this had me almost crying on a few occasions, especcially in the last episode.

Trolling.

Upvote 0