• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998676050/stats/RedOrchestra

Tankista was pretty fun to get, Leningrad defending first site if anyone is interested.

Glorious Leader is really easy -- just play a defense map where you can't recap. I got it easily on SmolenskStalemate.

I'm trying to get Gold Excellent Marksman now. I got a shot on Barashka from the roof of the Russian radio house near spawn to an enemy walking down the hill by the German bunker across the river, and apparently that's not 400m :(.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
there is no way to get the gold marksmanship without cheating by getting a friend to help you.

i got the achievement on arad. you get a friend and go on oppposite teams and there are 2 trees one at b2 and one at h2 if you both stand in front of that tree you can shoot them. you can barely even see the tree so that is one of the hardest achievementes imo.

also, does the sniper achievement work with getting 50kills...etc
im positive ive killed a lot more than 50 guys and me or anyone else hasnt gotten the achievement

Upvote 0
and gold is more luck than skill, if you ask me...

it was the luckiest shot of my life. i was trying to get it when i took squad leader and stole someones rifle so i can use binoculars to try and hit them but i still wasnt able to do it so i told my friend to try and as they were trying i just stood up straight and took a shot and some how hit them

Upvote 0
May I ask where in what conditions did you get this one ?

This one, the 400 meter marksman, as currently played, is achieved by having a buddy stand in and empty server at a far distance and wait to be shot. Thats it, after 3 years plus playing this game, I'm confident going out on a limb to say there are no players here {or very few, like 1 or 2 who actually read these forums, if that} (and I'm willing to put money on it) who have honestly achieved this one. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This one, the 400 meter marksman, as currently played, is achieved by having a buddy stand in and empty server at a far distance and wait to be shot. Thats it, after 3 years plus playing this game, I'm confident going out on a limb to say there are no players here {or very few, like 1 or 2 who actually read these forums, if that} (and I'm willing to put money on it) who have honestly achieved this one. :D

considering you need to be in a match over 16 people to get an achivement- i say that a player who played this game for over 5 years can prove you wrong

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981108345/stats/RedOrchestra[/URL]

Upvote 0
Finally got Vassily. Thanks to that german sniper on the TWB I server, who apparently thought that getting into the HT and bailing out in the middle of 5-6 russians with SMGs was a sensible tactic as a german sniper in Smolyensk Stalemate .
Incidentally, I was an assault class when I picked that scoped KAR : Bam, achievement combo. And, since I'm a rather bad sniper, considering the time it took me to get the 10 kills, having it called a "blood rage" is a bit surrealistic :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0