• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

LOL silly me, I didn't have Steam overlay on. So I have got some achievements now!!!

I got marksman bronze shooting from just outside the village to German spawn on Festung Kurland, taking out some guy as he crested the spawn hill. That seems quite a bit more than 100m to me, I am guessing I was 1 or 2 metres off getting silver :(

Upvote 0
The Gold marksman is weird.. I've shot people from what seams to me like 800m.

We should see more than just a single pixel on 400m right?

Can anyone grab a screen shot so we can see what 400m looks like :eek:

Yeah, Ive been finding out the distances are alot farther than I had originally thought. I recently unlocked the bronze... I woulda thought that distance would equal the silver.

Yikes!

Upvote 0
Some achievements are a little messed up,with IS2 on Debrecen I have kileld someone in a Stug that is was so far that only a few pixels were showing,for sure it was over 1000 meters cause I have writed down how big a target can be in my mind (I use alzo-zero).Can't speak about other achievements since I don't like stock maps so even if I play on them I don't care or try certain long-shots achievements cause lightning and hiron sights are not that friendly,too tiny and slim (kana..)

Upvote 0
i think that debrechen got some mutators that aren't in the white list, so no white list no achievement guys!!!!;)

That was Debrecen D2,and since in that version I have got Tiger Tamer or whatever is called cup I should have got the long distance kill cup too.

Would like to know what type of mutators are allowed and what are not,the thing that you cannot get something because there are some mutators on is a little stupid.

Upvote 0
I've had the same problems. I've picked off tanks that are so far away I almost can't see them with my sights, but no award(and I've been playing only achievement servers in an effort to get them). Same goes with the rifle. I got the 100m, which evidently is right at the edge of what my graphics card will generate because I can't see any further than that. (Arad, picked a guy off just cresting the hill coming out of allied spawn, from just on the other side of the axis river)

Just got the melee bronze, which is cool. I have never used the bayonet before, and taught myself how to use it just for the award. I'll definitely be using it more often now.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Very strange, i do only play on official maps and i pick the servers with a
star in it. Till now i got one achievement for a tankdamaging. (tracks)
I don`t know how many tankkills i have made now since the last patch.
But something isn`t working correct.

I have 7 achievements now for killings and resupplying, incl.
the ultimate hero :) But i have got them to be as a soldier.
But i want to see my tankkillings. With a tiger i have done many
tankkillings and also with a T34.

And the maps with large distances for example Black July haven`t a star so
you don`t get any achievement.

I must say that i miss achievments for capping a zone. Often you have to do
much strain to conquer and hold a zone. Now with this last patch it looks like
that players doesn`t find it important anymore to cap a zone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0