• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The most legendary weekend of my life

MultiSlayer

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
EDIT: I've made a video about this epic tale on my youtube channel > : D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFTg...annel=CSpiller

I had what is possibly the best times of my life so far, and lemme tell you this story. The intro in particular was the best part.

Okay so, I traveled to see my long-distance best friends who I haven't seen in years. I won't use their real names, let's just call them Zack and Shawn, they're also KF fans. I arrive at the terminal, exhausted from the hours of travel. Then sure enough, there's Zack walking towards me, but wait why is he dressed funny? Walks up to me wearing aviator sunglasses and sideways hat "OI! are yeeww Multii?" (again, not using real names) Me, tired from the travel feels kinda confused. "Where's Zack? What is this character you're playing Zack? haha" "AWWLROIGHT I'm gunna call Shawn up 'ere neaow!" *calls him, Shawn on the other end doing the character too* "OI SHAWN! Multeeih is heeare! BRING UP THE CAAAHHRR!" "AWLROIGHT 'ere I come M8!"

And in this next part, I went from tired and confused, to maximum energy and hype. Shawn drives up his CAAHHR. It was decorated with a big British pound logo on the hood, and "DOSH" written all over the top and sides. He drives up with this ****ing Doshmobile, while blasting the Loadsamoney song at max volume. "GET IN THE CAAAHRR M8!" I couldn't believe my eyes, the sheer rush of energy was amazing. "OH ****!!" then we drove really fast, blasting Loadsamoney while singing to it at the top of our lungs. My ears were bleeding, other people in the terminal looked at us like we were retarded, but it was literally one of the best moments of my life.

And this is why Harold Lott needs to return for KF2.

Last edited:
Now I'm gonna write the rest of the story for journalistic purposes.

Day 1

So then after the Loadsamoney song was done playing we were like "YEEAH!! LOADSHAMONAAYY!!" and bantered in that accent for a bit. Then we switched back to our normal selves. The drive took a couple of hours, and most of it consisted of us yelling at the top of our lungs, bantering and swearing and all that. We arrived at the town, then hit up the liquor store and bought loadsabeer. Then we headed over to Zack's place and had some of those beers. One particular moment I really like is when me and Shawn opened our beers, cheers'd and Shawn was like "wait before you sip, check this out." He crosses his arm over mine "Now drink" and we both drank our beers with our arms locked, that's a true friend's way of drinking.

Eventually we called a taxi (don't drink and drive!) to take us to the bar/pub. At the pub we met up with some of Shawn's friends who I hadn't met before and they were cool people! We all ordered drinks, food, smoked some cigars, chatted and had a grand ol' time. The cigars were quite nice, even though I'm not a smoker, they were like these little thin ones too not the big kind. This was also my first time being in a pub as I only recently became legal drinking age, the vibes and all the people there and the music, it was unreal! There was one moment in the middle of it where my head kinda zoomed out into perspective mode and realized "holy s***, I'm an adult now! What's going on around me is the adult life and I'm in it." Was a surreal moment.

Then we called another taxi to bring us back to Zack's place where we would stay the night. We drank even more and played some Super Smash Bros Wii-U. For the rest of the night we basically just kept drinking while playing Smash Bros. Eventually it got to the point where we were stumbling around and passed out.

Day 2 in the next post...

Upvote 0
Day 2

I woke up on the floor. Shawn managed to make it to the couch, and Zack was also on the floor. Our heads hurt. Me and Zack get up, but Shawn was all cozy in the couch and covered with blankets, so we poked at him a bunch to get up. Shawn sticks his middle finger up from under the covers. I slap his middle finger and start pulling him off the couch "**** what are you doing? alright I'm up jeez!" we lol'd. We were planning to go snowboarding, so we got our s*** together and got in the CAAAHHRR! We hadn't had any breakfast or caffeine yet, so we stopped at a place. Got some sandwiches, they had their coffees while I had my cup a tea, cuz I'm a tea drinker. Keep in mind we're not actually from the UK, so we're probably the biggest wanna-be-british on the planet. Shawn says "alright guys, before we get in the caahr you might wanna go through a bit of those first, don't want 'em spilling all over the place." Then I have a cringe-worthy moment: "Okay!" *dumps a bit of my tea on the ground* Shawn: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT'S TEEAA! PRECIOUS TEEEAAA!" "You said go through some so it doesn't spill!" "I MEANT DRINK SOME OF IT, NOT POUR IT ON THE GROUND! Whatever m8 just get in the caahr." We laughed about it afterwards, and to be fair it was an extra-large anyway with two teabags, so it was more caffeine than I needed.

It was about an hour drive to the mountain, and of course more yelling banter and swearing at the top of our lungs on the way there. At one point during the drive, Shawn attempts to PUT CONTACTS IN WHILE DRIVING, WHAT THE HELL! His dangerous driving is alarming, but at the same time funny and part of his charm. Zack says "this might be the last thing we see!" This filled me with existential dread, but was quickly relieved when we were fine. As we were going up the mountain, we noticed it was raining. At first we hoped "it's okay it'll turn into snow once we get up there." But unfortunately, as we drove further up it and noticed it staying as rain, that hope drained. "This doesn't look good boys." Then we got the top of the mountain, it was still raining. Realization sets in, Shawn yells "FFUUUCK!!" and we decided whether it's still worth it or if we should just turn around. We thought well we'd only go on like 3 runs before realizing how ****ty it is, so we turned around. But we quickly got over it, drove home, yelling and banter you know the deal. Got back to Zack's, hung out, played some KF and some more Smash Bros. Then Shawn went home cuz he had work the next day, so it was just me and Zack after that.

Me and Zack were hungry, so we went out to the grocery store and bought loadsafood. Unfortunately we weren't in the doshmobile anymore cuz that was Shawn's caahr, so it was just Zack's truck. We bumped some music along the way and back, was quite nice. Got home and threw this giant, over-sized pizza in the oven. Mmmm it was damn good. Then for the rest of the night we had drinks and played KF, Gears, Smash Bros, basically just switched through a bunch of games while drinking. Had some cringe-worthy drunk shenanigans then fell asleep, again on the floor (or should I say the KILLING FLOOR HAHAHA- okay.) And then the next day I went home.

Now I miss the hell out of it to the point of getting way too existential, which sucks but it was such an incredible time. The only way to solve that is to see them again sometime soon. And that is the full story of this legendary weekend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know TWI reached out and Enfield's people weren't interested, but that'd make it a community project no? Show 'em how many people want it and it may spark something! Best idea i've got really.

Or if Enfield really doesn't wanna do it, then at the very least find someone who can do a good impression of the loadsamoney guy. It would at least be something.

Bonus points if you were americans doing bad british accents!

Yes we were. So you can imagine how out of place we looked and what the other people in the terminal were thinking. xD

Upvote 0