• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS The most epic campaign I ever had

K98-Schütze[GER]

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 23, 2012
....was yesterday.
I think it was the Merill's or the 40-1, dont nail me down on that, cause once I was sitting ingame, I stayed there for about 5 hours there.

I came in and Japan had only 2 areas on the campaign map.
So, I decided for the japanese side,....as (mostly) always :D
The server was full on both teams, and serveral attempts to breakout were unsuccessful and our combat power melted down.

The enemy gained off course and I could read after few maps, were we actually started to defend with our low combat power: 12 japanese CP's to over 420 american CP's.

We defended great, all guys did an excellent job in working together and following advices from experienced players and SL/TL's.
The result of some Peleliu matches was our increasing CP (combat power).
Once we had enough reinforcement try to breakout an other time, we actually did it and rolled forward in the Pacific.

And even there it was sometimes win and lose, but step by step we build up our stronghold's at the campaign map, til we finally after 5 hours could win this epic campaign.

I just made this thread for rememberence of my great team from yesterday, the 22nd June 2015.
Thank you guys - it was a pleasure to fight with you ;)

PS:
Great squad leaders and squads which acted actually as squads yesterday.

We had the will to fight, and for me it seems, that about 30-50% from the beginning stayed there til the epic win.

It was also a lot of fun with you guys!

Last edited: