• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The most annoying NPC contest

After you've done so, you find he as escaped but has re-activated other grids so you can't follow him- or something like that. Then he mocks you or whatever and from that point you see him running ahead of you every now and then, just out of your reach ( and gunfire) - Half life G-man style.

Heh, i had forgotten about him, he was an absolute pillock for sure!

Upvote 0
Lance in GTA:vice city. Particularly the missions where you have to give hm a lift. For ecxample:

Me- "Get in the seaplane Lance. Yes this is a sneaky idea. No DONT FALL IN THE WATER AND DIE!!! DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR"

or

Me- " Yes, thats it. In the helicopter and we'll escape... No , dont jump out. NOT IN FRONT OF THAT CAR.... Oh noes....."

or

Me- "No lance, dont get out that door. NOT THE DOOR HANGING OFF THE EDGE OF THE PIER!!! AAARGHGHG" *kicks ps2*

you get the picture...

Upvote 0
I still have a special place in my heart for that damned speaker truck from RA:2. You know the one that would go around at what seemed like the speed of light spamming 2 different messages that made peasants attack your base?

Well at least you got to paste it with Apocalypse tanks.

So I put one surrounded by neutral AA and defenses on a custom map.

Upvote 0