• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad The Merry Murderers

So, yeah. We're not so much a clan as a group of of people that regularly play Killing Floor together.

In general, I'd say we're above average in skill. Certainly not bad, but nothing to write home about, either. We play for fun. Inane banter while axing a Scrake to death. Endless mic chatter--usually from me--while we're blowing away a Fleshpound. Maniacal laughter while we chainsaw Kevin.

We're here for fun.

Steam Page

On top of that, I have four servers up and running pretty much 24/7. They're running out of a robust server that also doubles as my network storage. Servers are based out of California, in the East Bay area.

Manor of Murder - Public #1
forgebox.dlinkddns.com:7727
Hard, Long, Vanilla

Manor of Murder - Public #2
forgebox.dlinkddns.com:7747
Hard or Suicidal, Long, Vanilla

Manor of Murder - Private
forgebox.dlinkddns.com:7707
Various Difficulties, Long, Vanilla, Password
(This is just there when we want a private server to play on without anyone else joining. Doesn't get too much action these days.

And now:

Manor of Murder - Mutators! Faked Players! 16 Max!
forgebox.dlinkddns.com:7767
Hard, Long, Mutators (See below)

Like I said, these servers are running from my home internet (Well, home in the sense that it's the landlord's). My uploads speed is just about 2mbps (~250 KB/S) which makes DLing the mods a bit of a wait. With that said, these are the mods currently in play on the mod server. It's recommend you DL them directly and install them, otherwise you'll spend 10 minutes waiting for all the stuff to get downloaded. If I add new mutators, they'll be noted here.

The Brute (by Hemi, Webley, Braindead, Benjamin) A new zombie.

Faked Players (by Pedr0) Sets a number of fake players. Currently set at 10.

IJC Weapon Pack 5.3(By Ivan and Jack Carver) Adds several new weapons for Sharpshooters, Medics, and Commandos. All are full of win.

Custom Shop Mutator V2 (By braindead and Benjamin) Allows custom weapons to be bought at the trader.

Server-Side Perks (By Marco) Allows server-side perks in conjunction with non-whitelisted mutators
(If you want to carry over your stats from official Steam perks, PM or reply to this thread with your stats, e.g. "6.5M Commando damage, 20000 Headshots," etc. Nude Stalkers don't count towards Stalker count and I don't want to put anyone through 1 million door welds, so I'll manually max those out; you only have to worry about damage with your respective weapons)

Hunting Rifle (By braindead) Hitscanning, moderately powerful scoped rifle. Very nice

Moss 12 Shotgun By (Hemi and braindead) Workhorse shotgun. As an added bonus, you always spawn with it.

Nude Stalkers V2 (By Slappy Cromwell) Exactly what it says on the tin. I blame one of our clan members for badgering me into allowing this. Sigh. Damn those jiggle physics.

Portal Sentry Turret (by Marco) Pricey but satisfying little automatons of doom.

Nade Warn (by Phada) Exactly what it says on the tin.

Doom III Monsters (By Marco). Adds in all kinds of Doom baddies, including bosses. Also adds in the mobile sentry bot.

The Shiver (By Hemi) One totally messed-up looking, teleporting terror. Oh, and he charges too.

Medishotgun (By Gartley) A pump-action shotgun... with a medic attachment to it. 'Nuff said.

Colt Python (By Gartley) Ridiculously overpowered, but tremendously satisfying six-shooter.

HUD Slot Machines It's like gambling. Killing zombies are your credits. Get three in a row and win a prize, like armor or ammo refills, or god mode. Or two Fleshpounds spawning right next to you. Oh snap.

Last edited:
They're not the most populated servers, haha, and we're usually active at night PST.

Which server, by the way? Remember, I can update your stats to in the mod server.

It was the 16 man server, I joined and a friend went to join after me, it autostarted and then I realized I had to kill 200+ with no perk and just a 9mm and unperked Moss12. Found a pump shotgun on the ground and managed to kite Santa's Lair for like 20 mins with just that stuff picking up ammo boxes and killing zeds till about 40 left when I cut a path too short and they got me from 2 different sides. If anything, add me on Steam under the same name as my forum name and if you guys go to play on that server and see me on, feel free to shoot me an invite.

Upvote 0
It was the 16 man server, I joined and a friend went to join after me, it autostarted and then I realized I had to kill 200+ with no perk and just a 9mm and unperked Moss12. Found a pump shotgun on the ground and managed to kite Santa's Lair for like 20 mins with just that stuff picking up ammo boxes and killing zeds till about 40 left when I cut a path too short and they got me from 2 different sides. If anything, add me on Steam under the same name as my forum name and if you guys go to play on that server and see me on, feel free to shoot me an invite.
Odd. No perks? I was sure the server perks were working just a minute ago.

On the startup screen, it escape, and then click options to bring up the server perks. Everyone starts out at level 4 by default, but if you PM me your steam stats I'll modify them.

EDIT: Hmm, can't seem to find you on steam under FSUBoo. Join the steam group and I'll add you that way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Odd. No perks? I was sure the server perks were working just a minute ago.

On the startup screen, it escape, and then click options to bring up the server perks. Everyone starts out at level 4 by default, but if you PM me your steam stats I'll modify them.

EDIT: Hmm, can't seem to find you on steam under FSUBoo. Join the steam group and I'll add you that way.

Nope I had no perks, and I found you on steam through the group page (figured you were same name) and added you. I'm _[RG]_Kamikaze_Bum on steam currently.

Upvote 0
I love it. But might I recommend adding Mr. Slavek's m44 nugget port? It would be a shame not to include such a beauty in a MODDED server.

also where is your clan based out of?

The OP said where the servers were based:

On top of that, I have four servers up and running pretty much 24/7. They're running out of a robust server that also doubles as my network storage. Servers are based out of California, in the East Bay area.

Upvote 0
Hey thanks for posting about your servers.

I checked out the second one..
Manor of Murder - Public #2
67.164.118.192:7747
Hard or Suicidal, Long, Vanilla

Full game! pretty cool!
Everyone was dead except 1 person. It happens.
A zerk was still alive, average kill count.. nothing special

He was running around the map.
At first I thought he was collecting weapons for the dead. A classy move.
But he never stopped circling the map.
People with kills started leaving.

But whatever right? You are bound to run into a jerk eventually and that's what Kick voting is for. (odd that others didn't kick vote)
So I put in a kick vote. Others started doing the same.
Turns out the zerk is a Merry Murderer admin. He booted me and everyone who jumped on the kick vote wagon with a 'nice try #@$@'

Admin name: Visceral

If this is how your bunch acts.. maybe you should just make your servers private.
---
dcreeper

Upvote 0
Well, the majority of our dysfunctional family-clan is from the western U.S. or Mexico, but we have some people in the midwest and eastern areas. One guy's from New Zealand.

As the M44, I'm leaning towards not putting it, at least not as-is. The hands that hold the guns seem to be generic hands, and not character hands, and I want my character hands, dammit. Haha.

Also, I find the aiming is a bit funky. I was testing it out solo mode, and I can't for the life of me get a good headshot with it.

I'll definitely add the portal gun when it's finalized.

Upvote 0
You bet. I also run some normal ones, as you can see, for the more mundane crowd.

Some of my people are begging me for the "Mario mutator" (the infected soldiers ones). I don't know how I feel about that, haha.

I personally suggest it; its a ton of fun throwing those into the mix! :D

Upvote 0
I've been meaning to mod one of my own servers to be FF 100% for a while now...just for giggles. (And for popping certain friends that like to be little noobs at times)

Btw, I went ahead and added the majority of your servers to GT, wanted to see how they were faring *and adding to my favorites*, the private one, third one seems to be down, both Steam and GT wise.

You have two Public 2#s?

Last edited:
Upvote 0