• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The Making of Crete

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
With Mare Nostrum 1.4 growing ever nearer we thought it was about time we started giving you something to get your teeth into. In our first update in quite a while we are looking at what exactly goes into recreating the invasion of Crete in 1941. Plenty of new content to be glimpsed, so well worth the read!

MeatEtr

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2006
Greenville, SC
To be honest, I haven't played RO in several months. Been kinda waiting on updates for MN and DH mods. Looking forward to this, thanks for the update.

fOgGy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2006
This update is awesome Crete sure looks really good and the Fallschirmjager models look really great. I'm also loving the Glider and Paradrop Canister. I can't wait :)

Last edited:

2fisted

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2006
MN usa
Thx for the in-depth update Psycho! Intersting read both historicly & informitive from your devs pov.

DietOrange

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2008
That really looks good man thanks for sharing. I hope everyone downloads the new version when you guys release it. With maps like these people better be playing the mod a lot this time they have no excuse.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Here we have pictures* of the Limited Edition shirts of Crete that may be available for FREE to those who download the next Mare Nostrum release when it is available on Steam. SAM has graciously offered to cover all the expenses with his own money so the below is available to all! Thanks SAM!!!

*pictures may be copied for free and are the only thing advertised as being for free. I only have one of these shirts that I bought myself...with no help from SAM, and I am keeping it! :D

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
ooooooooooooooooooo! :eek:

if that doesn't get people to download i don't know what will!!!! sign me p on the mailing list baby!!! :)

2fisted

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2006
MN usa
Nifty tshirt! MN crew should do a run of t'shirts, basic front print. Give one out for each $15+ donation?

Hey! I just so happen to own a small print shop, funny that! :D

Vlad the Impaler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 14, 2006
Excellent work guys, I really appreciate your efforts to bring Crete to Mare Nostrum and Red Orchestra overall.

Oh and hopefully I can win one of those t-shirts!

Thank you Mare Nostrum Developers!