• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "Lets Discuss the Trailer" Thread

They have an HD trailer on gametrailers.com right now:

Eep in the comments they're calling out for a 360 version ;)

Nice video though :)

As for the cry for gameplay footage, what would be nice is a betateam/dev 'how to play to KF' video. Even better if you could link it (somehow) to the steam download so it pops up 'while you wait, why not watch this video'.

Upvote 0
Eep in the comments they're calling out for a 360 version ;)

Nice video though :)

As for the cry for gameplay footage, what would be nice is a betateam/dev 'how to play to KF' video. Even better if you could link it (somehow) to the steam download so it pops up 'while you wait, why not watch this video'.

That probably would sell well on 360 though....especially for $15 :D

Upvote 0
Do you start with twin pistols like that? I hope you have to find another one in order to have two.

Websites are advertising this as a "survival horror shooter"....I know action is good, but I hope you need to conserve ammo and items.
You start with a single 9mm pistol and your trusty knife. Plus a welder and health syringe. Hunt around for pickups, kill zombies for bounty, go shopping at the end of the first wave. Buy Bigger Guns.

And yes, there WILL be shouts of "I'm out of ammo", forcing more searching round the level, this time in the teeth (I love a good pun) of waves of zombies.

Upvote 0
I got a lovely idea for a next trailer.

Start a normal trailer with the volume low, so people crank it up keep it normal showing gameplay etc.
Then at the end have a screamer scream at full volume :p.

Like these kind of vids:
YouTube - car scream!

hell yeah, that's an awesome idea, I think it should actually be pretty much like this one, and after the scream, some gameplay takes with metal in the background

Last edited:
Upvote 0