• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The "Lets Discuss the Trailer" Thread

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
I LOVE the sounds of bullets against flesh in the last scene with twin guns

DietOrange

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2008
Do you start with twin pistols like that? I hope you have to find another one in order to have two.

Websites are advertising this as a "survival horror shooter"....I know action is good, but I hope you need to conserve ammo and items.

Mahnsikir

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2006
Edinburgh - Scotland
They have an HD trailer on gametrailers.com right now:
Eep in the comments they're calling out for a 360 version ;)

Nice video though :)

As for the cry for gameplay footage, what would be nice is a betateam/dev 'how to play to KF' video. Even better if you could link it (somehow) to the steam download so it pops up 'while you wait, why not watch this video'.

Stiler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
TN
I liked it, especially the chainsaw part :).

I'd like to see a trailer in the future showing off more straight up gameplay, since I never played the mod or anything.

Going to pre order it anyways, 15 is just too hard to pass up.

DietOrange

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2008
Eep in the comments they're calling out for a 360 version ;)

Nice video though :)

As for the cry for gameplay footage, what would be nice is a betateam/dev 'how to play to KF' video. Even better if you could link it (somehow) to the steam download so it pops up 'while you wait, why not watch this video'.
That probably would sell well on 360 though....especially for $15 :D

DietOrange

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2008
Didnt say it wouldn't, ive got a fair few mates who may or may not get this but if it was on the 360 they probably would, and i would to just to play with them as well as on PC.

I was not trying to come off sounding that way sorry about that.

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
Do you start with twin pistols like that? I hope you have to find another one in order to have two.
you will start with 1 pistol

btw between 0:53-0:55 in video you will see invisible stalker infront the clots and FP :D

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com

Websites are advertising this as a "survival horror shooter"....I know action is good, but I hope you need to conserve ammo and items.
You start with a single 9mm pistol and your trusty knife. Plus a welder and health syringe. Hunt around for pickups, kill zombies for bounty, go shopping at the end of the first wave. Buy Bigger Guns.

And yes, there WILL be shouts of "I'm out of ammo", forcing more searching round the level, this time in the teeth (I love a good pun) of waves of zombies.

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
I got a lovely idea for a next trailer.

Start a normal trailer with the volume low, so people crank it up keep it normal showing gameplay etc.
Then at the end have a screamer scream at full volume :p.

Like these kind of vids:
YouTube - car scream!

Last edited:

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
In video I saw 6 different maps, I know 5 of them...
KF-Bioticlab
KF-Manor
KF-Office
KF-WestLondon
KF-Sewers

but what's the 6th one?
I'm guessing it's KF-Island (Alex's map that didn't release for KFmod) or KF-Swamp?
right? :confused:

Last edited:

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
I got a lovely idea for a next trailer.

Start a normal trailer with the volume low, so people crank it up keep it normal showing gameplay etc.
Then at the end have a screamer scream at full volume :p.

Like these kind of vids:
YouTube - car scream!
hell yeah, that's an awesome idea, I think it should actually be pretty much like this one, and after the scream, some gameplay takes with metal in the background

Last edited: