• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Really enjoying the tournament Poosh ball. Been a lot of fun specing and enjoying. Good to hear my friends discussing strats and stuff.

Also, I like your voice.
Thanks. Tournament is going better than we expected. Today and tomorrow more games will be played, so watch them livestream @ twitch.tv/ihateclots

Tbh I hate how my English voice sounds. First we were looking for commentators with native English, but later decided to do it ourselves. Yes, we have accents. Yes, we do spelling errors. But at least we know what we are talking about :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Tbh I hate how my English voice sounds. First we were looking for commentators with native English, but later decided to do it ourselves. Yes, we have accents. Yes, we do spelling errors. But at least we know what we are talking about :rolleyes:

Mmm, I can sort of understand the feeling. I hate how I sound, but it's funny how different other people can feel. As a native English speaker though, I find various accents to be notably charming. I play with people from all over the world and I really enjoy when we end up in Teamspeak or mumble. I don't think any of them like how they sound when speaking English, but I'm very fond of it. Sort of like how my French Canadian friend found it to be cute when I was speaking the French words he taught me even though I felt pretty embarrassed by my pronunciation.

Accent aside, it's still a nice voice.

Thanks. Tournament is going better than we expected. Today and tomorrow more games will be played, so watch them livestream @ twitch.tv/ihateclots

Def gon check 'em out.

Upvote 0
Human sees only 20 frames per second. Your capitan obvious.
Quick google search:
Although the human eye and brain can interpret up to 1000 frames per second, someone sitting in a chair and actively guessing at how high a frame rate is can, on average, interpret up to about 150 frames per second.
Games now usually run at 60fps as anything above isn't very obvious to someone who's busy playing. But 20fps is very low o.o

Upvote 0
I'm playing at 20-30 fps - good enough for me. When drops to 10 fps, then it becomes "not very good".

You can play at 20 fps? I don't think I could, I would go insane. I've gotten spoiled to 1080p and 60+ fps. If it dips down below 30 then it just ruins my experience. I don't know where people got the "You can't see over 30 fps." mumbo jumbo, but it isn't true.

Upvote 0