• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the "Im sad" thread.

Lime_rainDK

Aug 22, 2011
Hj
im really sad, wanna know why? Because of that stupid patch for the beta!:(

before the patch, everything was working as it should, and i was a happy kid playing my favorite franchise!

NOW after the patch i get: Low FPS, lag, crash, server browser only showing "3" servers and so on.

this shouldnt be like this! it should run smoothly, and the server browser should show about 3-4 houndred servers!

this makes me sad, ALOT actually:(:(:(

EDIT: this might get down-voted, but im right to have my opinion!

Last edited:
i know! but after all i want to play too! you do understand that do you?

If all goes well there is plenty of time for that.
I am unable to play, just send my issues and am currently playing victoria 2 to pass the time.

I want to play too, and not a little, a hell lot. So I understand, but just take your mind of it till the update is out;)

Upvote 0
im really sad, wanna know why? Because of that stupid patch for the beta!:(

before the patch, everything was working as it should, and i was a happy kid playing my favorite franchise!

NOW after the patch i get: Low FPS, lag, crash, server browser only showing "3" servers and so on.

this shouldnt be like this! it should run smoothly, and the server browser should show about 3-4 houndred servers!

this makes me sad, ALOT actually:(:(:(

EDIT: this might get down-voted, but im right to have my opinion!

My brother was having a lot of trouble with the patch, but I honestly haven't had any problems so far.

Upvote 0